Chapter 2

THE DESTINY

Chapter: 2

"Wake up sleepy head "I woke up to Tory's voice seeing a bright grin filling her face.

"What time is it now?"I said with a muddled tone.

"It's probably 11 a.m., and we are already too late, now get up." Tory replied with an energetic expression, but I had no idea what are we late for. Before I tried to ask her anything, she gripped my hand and pulled me out of bed and said

"Don't worry, I will explain on the way. "

I looked around to realize that no one is present in their rooms except Tory and me.

"Where are we going again?" I asked while we were hysterically running.

"To the assembly hall." she replied. We stopped for a moment to catch our breath from the abrupt morning exercise we had and then I followed her in every step until we finally reached our destination, The Assembly Hall. And woah! This place was huge.

It was teeming with lots of people whom I have seen before in the retention rooms. The hall was full of steel chairs and Melissa was sitting on the third row with two empty seats which I claimed to be ours.

I sat down beside Tory and was waiting for an intro about anything!

While she was busy gossiping with Melissa, I was having a look at the massive hall I am in.
In front of me was a wide red stage with a projector screen behind, its size seemed to be 3 meters long and 5 meters wide. Above me were 3 breath-taking chandeliers, which was just the perfect touch to the frame. At the sides of the room there were two wooden gates and they were finely garnished.
Before I was able to ask Tory anything, a middle-aged woman with white hair came on the stage and stood in front of the mic, suddenly silence was the only thing heard, and taciturnity was their language.

I looked at the anonymous woman carefully, trying to study her features, she was looking at every single one of us intensively and the moment her eyes came into mine, I felt something new, I never felt this way before, it was as if I was going to explore her world by just gazing at her light brown eyes.

After a moment, she started speaking saying

"Good morning everyone, as everyone knows, my name is Julia Mathew, I am the one who instituted this whole different small world, and for all the initials, I would like to welcome you here at FCF, Future Comes First. I know that many of you are ignorant to all the incidents that have taken place lately but you will soon have a clearer view of everything.

Our company association is based on one concept that is step up before it's too late even if it means that there will be several casualties, sacrifices can be handled.
Every one of you has a great gift, a treasure that has to be wisely used; you were not presented with this gift for no reason. Everything happens for a reason.....
We will be training you day and night using the newest techniques and most upgraded ones to make sure you are well prepared for any forth-coming storm.
Your training shall start next week so that the initials among us get used to the program here and how do we manage our time, if anyone has any question, forward it to my secretary and I will make sure you will get a reply soon.
Thank you and you may all now dismiss."

She went behind the curtains and then everyone started murmuring, I looked at Tory and Melissa waiting for an explanation, It was crystal clear I had zero clue about anything that has taken place till now. Melissa looking at Tory said

"You didn't tell her yet?!"

"Well we were already late and I didn't want to miss the meeting"

Melissa stood up and took my hand to lift me up and then she said

"Hungry?"

I smiled and said "Yeah."

"Come on, come with me" She replied with a bright smile on her face.

"You too Tory!" She shouted so that Tory can hear her from all the noise in the hall, and then Tory followed us.

"So now we are going to go to the dining hall." Shouted Melissa, as we were struggling to get ourselves out of this chocking crowd.

We finally reached the wooden gate and went into the "Dining hall", it wasn't enormous as each and every hall I witnessed here but it was huge. There were lots of grey tables with black chairs everywhere and there were 5 different regions in the hall in which I assumed served different meals.
We sat down on a table which was placed beside the wall and Tory went to bring us breakfast.
"It's better if we talk with a full tummy, don't you think so?" Tory said with a smile on her face.

I nodded okay even though I didn't agree with her. Every second passed made me much more impatient and unable to hold myself anymore.

SO HERE IT IS ,CHAPTER 2 FROM 'THE DESTINY' ,IF U LIKE IT ,PLEASEEEEE VOTE FOR IT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS , CHAPTER 3 WILL BE POSTED AFTER TWO DAYS.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME AND I WILL ALWAYS TRY MY BEST TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS FULL OF MUCH MORE EXCITEMENT.
STAY TUNED :D
P.s. The picture is of tory :)
-Hadeel Adham