Chapter 8

The Destiny

Chapter: 8

Ethan P.O.V.

I glared at the electronic clock attached at the wall ahead of me, it read 11:45 and I can't get this gadget working.

"Shit" Am running out of time "Come on!" I hit it a multiple of times and Thank God it worked. Quickly fitting it in its position and switching it on, I removed the two blocks from the floor and swiftly jumped in.

"Phew, that was close." I made my way down until I reached the ground and God it was steaming like hell. I ran my way through and finally reached the room. I knocked on the door, mentally prepared to be scolded for being late, but it's not my fault this time!

The door swung open and I rushed in, grapping the empty seat beside Mason and as expected he threw the same words I get from him every time am late.

After our small argument took place, he introduced me to the new girl in our club named Samantha. Mason gestured her way and my eyes followed, and there she was.

Those round-blue eyes, this dark black hair, Alexis... Her image invaded every thought in me. They look so alike but only that Sam had bangs and Alexis did not.

"Hey" She said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hey" I said "Glad to meet you" I can't help but glare at her eyes until she broke the contact and lowered her head looking down.

My attention then was directed to Martin who stepped in the room shortly after we talked.

-------

We spent a couple of minutes discussing our next move with Martin and every now and then I can only think about her.

The days we spent all of us together, the laughter we shared, the hard days we passed through, her unforgivable betrayal...

"Sleep well guys, you need it" Martin said as he left the room closing the door behind him.

"We have to get to our rooms now." Melissa said as she got up moving the chair behind her.

"Yeah you're right, we'll get in trouble if we don't" Mason said as he eyed Chase and me.

Chase got up and went towards the door, he held the door knob and stood still.

"Looking forward on seeing you in action.....Samantha" He said. Chase's usual sense of humor, it bugs me off sometimes to be honest.

"Cut it out Chase" Melissa replied.

He swung the door open and left the room. I noticed Sam's disrupt, she probably can't see he's just messing around, so I said

"He's a pain in the ass at first" She looked my direction, I leaned back gazing at her eyes "But when you get to know him" I smiled and then said "He's still a pain in the ass"

She let out a soft giggle looking so beautiful with that smile drawn on her face. She caught me staring so I quickly drifted my gaze away and got up for leaving.

"Are we going to move or what?" I asked Mason making my way towards the door.

---------

I spent 3 whole hours trying to sleep, my body is tired, and my eyelids are heavy but my thoughts are screaming out loud.

Why did things went like this, we had everything planned. We builded a bond so strong that it was impossible to break down, we were the only thing to each other that kept us going, atleast that was how I felt.

It's 3:15 and all I can think about is her. She was the light in my darkness as they say, how could she leave us so easily?

I sighed and got up, burying my face in my hands and then ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated, I let out a groan, and slammed my head against the pillow and forced my eyes shut.