Pizza 15

I'm sending Hannah a parcel this week! Finally... She waited for so long and I really hope she'll like it. Me and my friend Simone just got another sick idea. We're starting a youtube channel. I would do it anyways and she said that she needs help so I'll help her. We're also going to the same high school. I think I'm going to do it even tho I sometimes think it's not a great idea. I wanted to go to high school to be a different person to meet new people. I hope that it'll still happen if I'm with Simone. Well I'll just go with a flow and I'll see what happens. Like usually. Also at first I was thinking that Hannah wouldn't like the idea. But we talked about it and everything is fine. I still want to go to Australia alone. I want to be with my baby alone. She is my best friend not Simone. Me and Hannah will move to LA together. Not me and Simone! I still want that but I'm afraid we would get into a fight. I really don't like arguing. Simone is coming over tomorrow so I guess I could tell her. On Friday I'm going to Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia with my mum. Probably Simone will go with us. But this is a book about me and my baby and I don't want anyone else here! This is our friendship... This is me and Hannah and nobody else! ... Now you see how weird I feel.