A Complicated Love (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1

“Last call, plane to London, last call” called the announcer.    As me and my best friend said our goodbyes to our parents, joy filled my body we were going to London,  the place I’ve been dreaming of going to for what seemed like my whole life.   I couldn’t believe my parents were letting me go. Alone or should I say without them. We slowly walked in the plane the line felt like it took forever. As me and my best friend (Nohely)found our seats in the middle of the plane I bounced up and down which for me is quite a lot of work I mean I’m LAZY. Wakening up early in the morning was enough for me. Finally I stared to calm down because I started getting tired. The flight was early in the morning and on top of that I was so tired last night that I barley slept a wink. As we lifted off my ears were being such a bother so I didn’t want to deal with it. I just slowly drifted off; I mean a girl needs to get some beauty sleep.

       “Nicole, Nicole wake up” yelled Nohely. I woke up I couldn’t believe I had slept the whole ride here and even the landing .I strolled out of the plane everyone was moving so slowly I just like stomping on them I wanted to get out check into the hotel. Finally I was out I got my pink luggage and I dragged Nohely out of there. This may seem weird but I was happy. Not because I was in London but because I was breathing the same London air as Zayn Malik the man of my dreams who hypnotizes me with his dreamy eyes and perfectly styled hair. That’s why. While I dozed off thinking about the man of my dreams Nohely got us a taxi cab. I put my luggage in the trunk. I sat in the cab. As we moved to our hotel we talked about how our room will be used I had to get the top bunk of the bed. After our conversation was done I look out the window and enjoyed the view of London.  Oh how wonderful it looked. My dreams had finally come true but the only thing holding me back from haven was Zayn wasn’t here to enjoy it with me. As we made a stop I could feel my heart panting my blood rushing I was waiting for my dream. I slowly open the door to be face to face with the front of the hotel. My foot climbed out and my bedazzled flat hit a little puddle of rain. That certainly did not stop me. I was in such a rush that I was dragging my luggage instead of wheeling it. But Nohely being as slow as she is took forever to get to the first step. She also made go back to take picture on her on her disposable camera she has.  A few flashes later I was finally inside of the hotel. It was so pretty. Never have I seen something prettier than that (well of coarse Zayn) “your room will be 502 on the 3rd floor please enjoy” said a man with the cutest accent ever. And that’s where we took off. To room 502. And when we got there I jumped on the bed not even the top bunk at this point I was so tired I did not care. I could hear Nohely mumble something but I zoned her out and snored myself away and you know who I was dreaming about my baby. Zayn.

When my nap was over I told Nohely to get of her lazy butt and to go to a café. I am the only one who drinks coffee but once I had mentioned bagels she got up and slipped on her purse and her cote. After we got a cab which took forever we said to the nearest café. I didn’t want to go to the café to drink coffee but to hopefully bump into Zayn and then he will fall in love with me and we would live happily ever after. Don’t you dare call me crazy for all you Zayn fans you know you have thought of it. You know you want it to happen. Well to bad because it happened to me or at least that’s what I had hoped for. Once we were right in front of the café I had no idea that was yet to come.    

Sorry if it sucks i am new at this and it is my first chapter. If you have any suggestions just comment below. Thanks!!!!!!