Happy Birthday

Chapter 18

That day passed by quickly and we were off to Niall’s house to meet up with Brianna and dahlia for the photos. I woke up Nohely with a red velvet cupcake from a bakery down the street. Harry just texted her a long happy birthday text. To be honest with you I thought harry would be more into this that he would through a big party but I guess I was wrong. I had done what Brianna had asked and I put on some nice clothes. I text Brianna that we were almost there. Once we got there she was outside. I found that weird. “Can we go in so we can say hi to the boys?” I asked. “NO we have to go we are late for our appointment.” Brianna snapped and she dove right into the car dahlia following her. The photo shoot place was not that far away. I felt kind of over dressed. But then I looked at Brianna and I thought I was perfectly fine. When we walked in all eyes landed on us and some of the boys eyes stayed there. I took a look around and I saw a little baby boy taking pictures for summer. Brianna told the lady at the front desk that we were here for an appointment. Right when she said our names she took us to a room. Trying to be nice Brianna let Nohely chose the background. To make us pop out Nohely picked white. We took a few pictures together and they came out nice they weren’t making us pose it was all natural. Then we had pictures by our self basically for Nohely but we all had some. A few flashes later we were done. I thought it wasn’t going to be fun but it was. Since this was a present for Nohely from Brianna, Brianna bought three pictures. The last one had nothing to do with Nohely’s birthday. The first picture was of Nohely with a number 20 next to her. The second picture was of all of us standing and we had our hands on our shoulders. Nohely was in the middle. I actually liked the picture. The photographer took the picture while Brianna said a joke about how Nohely was getting old. The tired picture wasn’t for Nohely it was for Brianna. Brianna thought she looked nice but in her words ‘hot’ so she had to buy the picture for herself. Brianna pulled a stash of cash out of her pure and paid the lady at the front desk 150 dollars. We left the placed and headed back to Niall’s house. Dahlia sat in the front of the car next to Nohely who was driving. I sat next to Brianna in the back who was on her phone the whole time. Nohely raised the volume of the radio and played was Brianna’s favorite song. I looked over at Brianna who could never hold her mouth shut whenever the song played. She was being weird since yesterday. When she looked at harry yesterday, how she told us we couldn’t go inside, and how she wasn’t singing stay. I looked at her and I tried to figure out what was wrong. So to find out I asked “so who are you texting?” I asked her as if I knew something to try and get something out of her. “I am texting harry why do you know something?” she questioned with worry. “You like harry don’t you?” I shouted making Nohely to lower the music. I saw dahlia turn around in her seat and Brianna started blushing. “NO I don’t.” “Then why have you been so weird and why did you smile at harry yesterday when you told us to dress nice for today.” “That’s none of your business and for you to think that I would do that to Nohely is just disgusting!” she yelled back Nohely and dahlia looked at each other. They rest of the ride was dead silent. I was annoyed with Brianna and harry but what could she be hiding. Brianna was still on her phone texting harry. What was she hiding?