Goodbye

Chapter 20

We got home last night like at 3 a.m. we had so much fun but now we had to go drop off Brianna and dahlia at the airport. We got to Niall’s house and everybody was ready. Brianna had here bags and so did dahlia. Brianna had taken pictures with the boys so she could put them on her phone. She took a picture with Liam at the beach. Liam took a picture of her and Louis when Louis went to put her in the water so she used that one. She took a selfie with Niall at the club. And one with harry yesterday. Then one with Zayn at the lazy day we had. That basically cover everywhere she went. Dahlia said that she was just going to take pictures off of the internet. Brianna and dahlia looked back on more time and then turned back and headed for the car. Zayn put their luggage in the car we were leaving in. we sat in the car the same way we left the beach. I felt bad since I feel that I didn’t spend so much time with her. But then I said I had to spend most of my life with her. a nap later we were at the airport. Liam and Niall were being gentleman and the tool there luggage. We got coffee a small café in the airport. We sat down together at a table and had a little bit more fun. “So when are we going to visit again?” dahlia said. “I thought we were going to do more sightseeing.” Brianna added in. “maybe next time we will end up visiting you guys.” Harry said looking at Nohely. Brianna checked the time on her phone and said “not to be a buzz kill be we have to start going. But before we do I need on more picture of the whole group.” She took her phone and shook it in the air. We all got in together but Brianna had to get a man to take the picture for us.  “Um excuse me sir but can you take a picture of my group before I have to leave?” the man smiled and walked toward us. He took away Brianna’s phone from her hand and we all posed. Trying to be nice the man took more ten one pictures. At the last one Niall planted a kiss on dahlias face. “I think that’s enough pictures Brianna said looking at Niall. The man handed Brianna back her phone and she said “thank you!” the man just nodded his head and walked away. We walked them to their gate and then they said their goodbyes. Brianna came to me first she whispered in my ear “I am going to miss you.” I was surprised with the hug because she is not a hugging person but to add on top of that what she said I was mind blown. Dahlia went behind Brianna and gave me a hug she said nothing. I looked down we had made a line for them to hug us. Next was Nohely. Brianna gave her a hug and said be careful you guys make out all the time make sure that’s it.” I heard and saw Louis laughing at the comment. Nohely’s face was in shock. Then dahlia went to give her a hug I heard her say “listen to what Brianna said.” At that one I started to laugh. The next person was Louis Brianna held out her arms and made a weird face and Louis did the same thing. Then Brianna went and gave him a hug. This time Brianna didn’t even say anything because Louis did the talking. “Now I won’t have to worry about taking a nap and having something written on my back.” Brianna lightly hit him on the head and started to laugh. Dahlia gave him a hug said “now I have to worry for a week or just on the plane.” The next person in line was Liam. Brianna didn’t play any joke or say anything she just gave him a hug. He did the same. Next was dahlia she gave him a hug and barley whispered “thanks” to add on to the hugging line was Niall. As usually Brianna went in for the hug first. “Thanks for helping me with Dahlia. And for letting my stay at your place.” She finished of her hug with rubbing his back with her hand. Dahlia pulled Brianna off and she dove right in for the hug. Just like Brianna and Liam’s it was silent. Until dahlia said “thanks for helping me.” He just nodded his head and then we off to the next person harry. Brianna gave him a hug and said “I think we fooled them good.” And to end the hug she gave him a high five. Dahlia gave him a hug and dahlia said “next time you give her a present that is not a ring stand on two feet like a normal person I was already imagining my dad having a heart attack when I would tell him the news.” Harry started blushing. The last person was Zayn. Brianna gave him a quick hug then she put her to hand on his bieseps and looked him in the eyes then she said “just remember before you do anything what Nicole is, is possibly not a person but she does have feelings. So if you ever do anything to her I will kill you. I might be short but I can still beat you up. You see what I did to the guy at the club I would do it ten times worse. Not even with heels with my bare feet.” Then Brianna was interrupted with dahlia saying “we have a flight you know.”  Brianna then backed off Zayn and his eyes looked like if he was scared. Dahlia gave him a hug and said “thanks for telling us to come over.” They grabbed their bags and walked off. Before they got to the train that led them to the shuttle they turned back one more time to say bye. We all waved back. Liam yelled “text us when you land there.” Then Louis butted in “don’t cry you will see her again.” Liam started to blush and we started walking back to the car. Once we got in Zayn said “we have an interview this is the one where me and harry declare that we have girlfriends so me and harry are going to drop you off at the house to get ready.” “Why do we have to get ready?” I asked confused. “Because you guys are also going to be in there interview.” I closed my eyes and took a big gulp. I was going to be on TV I looked at Nohely’s face and she was smiling but I was the complete opposite I was nervous.