Mall Day

Chapter 7

I thought today was going to be a miserable day. For one reason.  Zayn had to do an interview. I desired that today would be the perfect day to shop with Nohely. As I finished taking my daily shower I got ready to change. Since I did not need to impress anybody I really didn’t care how I looked. I just put on my lose smile sweater and jean short and I was ready to go. But on the other hand of it Nohely just had to take a tad bit longer. She carefully chose what she was going to wear. She perfectly adjusted her makeup. She did the opposite of everything you did. Be soon enough you had headed out the door.

I tried to avoid the elevator that got stuck as much as possible. But that one just had to come down first. As we walked in I was already thinking about Zayn and your moment in here. How magical it had felt after we had made up. Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Nohely. I glanced at her and she was looking at her reflection. A few more adjustments later I could not take it I had to do something. So I took matter into my own hands. I smacked her up beside the head. “What was that for?” questioned Nohely and I just rolled my eyes. That’s when I really understood that thing would not be the same with Nohely now that she is dating Harry. She is going to be more careful about what she does and wears. Her feelings were going to change. She would be like a recently married couple all lovey dovey. I just had to suck it all in. Finally the elevator had landed perfectly on the first floor. I rushed out of their to get my day started. I called a cab while Nohely was too busy admiring her beauty. I sat down in the cab to find out that I would have to get right back up. Nohely had no clue what was going on. I pulled her by the arm and dragged her into the car. Like police men do. From this point from experience I knew that today would be like having to babysit kid all over again.” Where to?” asked the driver with a little smirk on his face at Nohely’s childness. “The nearest mall” I responded in embarrassment. Soon enough I was gazing out the window to see a killer view. A billboard of one direction. I didn’t care about the other boys my eyes just drawn to him. Zayn. I was happy that he was mine and only mine. How I had missed him so much even though it has been less than twenty-four hours since we have seen each other. Suddenly we had arrived. Just as we walked in we went to the first store that had caught my eye. While I was slowly filling up my cart I had the feel of listening to music. So I listened closer to what the store had on. I could here Zayn sinning. I looked over at Nohely when Harry started to sing. She was jamming out. Definitely in her own world. From the way she was singing and slowly swaying her hips side to side I slowly walked away hoping that know one would figure out that I was with her. I still kept a close eye on her. She kept singing and backing up. Until there was nowhere else to back into except for one thing. The rack full of the latest fashions. That’s exactly what she had to back into. I ran over to help her up and I knew from how hard she fell we would need to go back and put so ice on that. When I had got her up I put her arm around my shoulder and helped her walk out of the store into another taxi cab. If I couldn’t take her about constantly bragging about her boyfriend I knew I couldn’t take her whining about her side. So I texted harry and Zayn to come over and help out. Harry because he is the one who made her deeply in love to make she do this. Zayn was just so he could sooth me. After a few minutes of the time Zayn told me that the interview would be over I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door just to see if they could help turn my day upside down.

Thanks for reading!!! If you like vote or share!!!!