Ready For The Beach

Chapter 11

I looked at my phone it was 11:00 I then knew that I was running late so I sent Zayn a text saying go get changed and tell the boys and Brianna and dahlia to go get ready. We are going to the beach. I turn to the bathroom and I lock the door. Just so I could be the first person in and get all the hot water. As I take of my pajamas I yell at Nohely “when I am done taking a shower you need to get in we are going to the beach and we are running out of time. We weren’t really running out of time. I just had to say that so Nohely would speed it up to at least 3 miles per hour. I got in the shower and wet my hair. I used the hotel soap that was in the shape of a duck. I found that so cute. When I was done I walk into the room leaving a tails of water behind me. I shouted one more time “Nohely I am out.” There was no response but I ignored. I went to the closet and looked for my bathing suit and cover up. When I was done picking it out I then slipped on the bottom of the bathing suit. Later put the stringy top. I wanted to see if Nohely thought the swimsuit looked nice on me so I went to go ask her. I walked out of our bedroom looking for the girl. I looked in the TV room, she wasn’t there I looked in the den, she wasn’t there last but not least I looked in the kitchen, THERE she was. “Nohely, dose the bathing suit look nice on me?” “Yes why?” “Just making sure.” To change the topic I told her “you know you could start taking a shower.” Then she madly closed the refrigerator door and walked away dragging her feet. I followed her back in the room to put on my cover up. I was suddenly stunned by a bright flash. I check to see if it was raining again, but no there was nothing. I then walked back to the room. To put on my cover up. When I was completely done getting ready I took my phone and went to the living room and turned on the TV. Was watching Nemo they had had it on Disney channel for this new promotion they were giving called through back Friday. I sat down and watched five minutes into the movie my butt vibrated. I mean my in other words I received a text message I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I looked at the screen. It was from Brianna saying “we are about to go up.” While I wait for them to come up I was interrupted by Nohely’s worrying over the bathing suit. Just like I did she came out and asked me if the bathing suit was nice on her. “It is nic-“ I was interrupted by people barging in. I turned around to see who it was and I saw harry’s face light up. Not by me but because his girlfriend was in a bikini. I obviously had to see that coming. I mean if he can’t keep his hands off her in jeans and a shirt, never the less would he with basically to pieces of fabric on. Then he starts to whistle. She walks up to him blushing trying to cover up her body with her hands to give him a kiss. I go to Zayn and give him a kiss on the cheek. After Zayn walked in everybody else from the group came in. right when Louis’s head popped in she ran to the room to put on her clothes. I say hi to everybody with a hug and a kiss. While we wait for Nohely I see Brianna’s face gaze straight at the TV. Nemo has to be her favorite movie of all time. No matter how old she gets. To try and stop silence I ask dahlia “if she slept ok last night.” ” Yes I fell like a stick on the bed.” Finally Nohely was out and we were ready to leave.