It's Out

Chapter 6

As soon as I woke up Zayn was the first face I had seen. He had right in front of me a candy bar so I could eat. When my eyes started blinking he was so happy. After I had wiped it all away he kissed me on the forehead. As I sat up in the couch he called Nohely and harry. He was still calling harry by Justin. “Um love, I and Justin are going to make you something in the kitchen.” He said as I watched them go in I told Nohely to come closer to me.”Nohely I got to tell you something fast and it is very important.” “You do know that Justin is harry, harry styles. And that Chad is Zayn. They were lying about their identity to not have a fan girl around them. When I was leaving the weird situation I told Zayn about how he was kissing you but instead of calling him Justin I called him harry. So I think he knows that I know I got so scared that I passed out. That’s why I think they went to the Kantian to talk about it.” As I observered Nohely taking in the new she seemed. Just like I did when I saw her and him kissing. Her jaw was to the floor. And when I had said that I think he knows that we knew and was talking about it I was right. I and Nohely waited patiently for our babes to come out in the inside I was scared at what was yet to come. I just ate my candy bar.

I didn’t know this but harry and Zayn were talking about this.”Harry, you do know that they know how we are? Zayn asked. Harry looked around in worry. “They do?” he questioned as he stirred the spaghetti. After a long moment of silence harry finally said under his breath whilst setting down the meal.” They were going to know eventually.” As they got out of the kitchen Nohely started setting up the table while you got all the napkins. On your way you grabbed a few drinks. Then finally you were all at peace at least for a second until the questioning popped up. “Nicole.” Zayn said as you said “yes.” But still picked at your food. ”umm how did you and Nohely find out about us.” You looked up I curiosity and you tilted your head to the side and flashed back. You still felt your heart sink and sink as harry green eyes darted straight through you and Zayn light brown eyes did the same. Finally you unloaded the pressure of your chest after taking one big gulp and responded.”I just did. At first you guys didn’t seem to know your name and I just came to me.” Then you shoved another mouth full down your mouth. He looked at you with a smillle peeking out of the corner  of his mouth.a t this point I honesetly didn’t care at Nohely and harry and their foot fights you just looked at him back.  Suddenly words came out of his smile well hi my name is Zayn he giggled.

When the meal was over Nohely and harry desisted took take care of the dishes. You crept up in the door and just spied for a while. You knew your friend was happy. By just the look of the way she smiled. You also knew she was the happiest when harry protected her. When he tightly gripped her waist and breathed on her neck “do you like me?” harry asked. Nohely just kept washing the dishes. Then harry wiped her with the towel he was drying them with and he shouted “answer me.” And as they had their own fight you watched and you were amazed. Then It got a little weird. So you tried to make them notice you. U loudly banged the fork that they were missing and walked out. After you had walked out you heard complete silence. I didn’t care my man was waiting for me on the couch to snuggle you for the rest of the night.

Thanks for reading!!!!! Sorry if it sucked, i will try to make the next one better.