Senior Year Pt. 1

Rosalie:

Well it's the first day of senior year and I don't know what to wear, what a way to start off the year Rose. (usually my friends call me Rose so I got used to it)
I check my phone and I only have 3 hours until school starts that leaves 2 hours to take a shower, get this musty hair to look decent, find something to wear and spy on Casper.

Casper is my next door neighbor he's the kind of guy who all the girls are drooling for when he walks by and that would include me. (ya ya I know your probably saying why? or of course you would like him) Well I grew up with him by my side since our families are so close, everything we did, we did together, until he got too "cool" to even respond to my "hi"s. We haven't talked since.

By the way he has different girls over every night but we aren't going to get into that right now.

It was 5 AM and I had my window opened since it felt like 150 degrees in my room and let me tell you the AC was on and it still felt hot. I could handle cold weather but not hot weather.

I was in my tank top and shorts and was ready to get undressed and jump in the shower, when I heard footsteps in my room. I assumed it was my mom looking for something. I continued with getting undressed and jumped in the shower.

When I finished I got my towel and wrapped it around my body. I washed my face and finished brushing my teeth then I open the door to my room and all I see is Casper sitting on my bed.

Which quite surprised me and gave me curiosity to see what he needed at 5 AM from me.

"Casper?" I asked. "Is something wrong? Is the world under attack?"
He cracked a laugh showing those white teeth of his that were ever so perfect. "No, I came by to keep my promise we made a years ago." he said.

For a second I thought he was high on something until I remembered, we made a promise when we were 7 that even if we didn't talk anymore which seemed impossible then, we would take a picture the morning of our first day of senior year and arrive together to school. I know sounds stupid but give us a break we were 7.

I felt such joy when I realized he hadn't forgotten. I told him I would get dressed and be right out, he nodded in a yes matter.

I walked over to my closet and closed the door behind me and picked out a light blue and white floral dress with some brown ankle boots and got my jean jacket out just in case I got dress coded because the dress straps were too thin. I started to put my undergarments and continued with putting on my clothes and shoes.

I got out and Casper was still there waiting on my bed. I walked over when he stood up and walked to the window indicating he didn't want me to get close to him so I walked over to my desk which was directly across my window and sat on my chair.

"Casper what game are you playing?" I asked.

"I made a bet with Matt to see if I could convince you to jump in bed with me right now." he said.

Matt Oaks was Casper's bestfriend. The party animal that was loaded with cash.

"Do I look like a slut..... get out."

"I don't know you tell me, do you?"he taunted.

"Casper get out or I swear I will scream so loud the whole US will hear me."

"I dare you." he said smirking.

"Fine." I said returning the smirk.

"MOM!!!!!" I yelled.

He looked at me surprised with his eyes full of anger.

"I will get you back Ali."he said as he jumped out my window and ran to his.

"It's Rosalie to you mister!" I yelled.

I ran to my closet just when my mom was coming in.

"What happened Ali?!" she walked in all panicked.

Fun Fact: my family calls me Ali and my friends call me Rose. Notice how I said family only calls me Ali well that's why I corrected Casper after the bet he did with Matt, honey no no no no I was not about to let him call me Ali nor Rose.

Another fun fact: he gave me the nickname Ali since he couldn't pronounce Rosalie when we were small.

"Where's my hair brush ?" I asked smiling.

"It should be in your bathroom honey." she said rubbing her eyes.

"Right, thank you mommy."

"Your welcome honey." she said stepping out of the room.

After I finished getting my hair into a decent way, eating breakfast, applying some mascara, brushing my teeth, and finally getting my stuff ready. I opened my Kylie Packet and got my lip kit out. I applied some on and immediately took it off I mean it looked good but then again the most I would wear would be mascara and Chapstick over my lips.

I got my car keys and walked out the door when I see Casper sitting inside my car on the passenger side. I walked over to get in when he locks the doors, of course I unlock them and there he goes again playing childish games.

"Casper, stop I'm going to be late."I said

"Fine." he mouthed and folded his muscular arms across his chest which I imagined was also muscular.

I unlocked the car and got in. We drove in silence until he asked "Are you going to Matt's Party tonight?"

"No." I responded.

"What? Why?"

"Some people are trying to stay sober on the first night back to school."

"You don't necessarily need to drink just go, dance."

"I'll think of it."

We finally got to the school parking lot, while I parked the car we were in silence. As soon as we were off the car he had to be open his mouth and be himself.

"Wear something short." he said cracking a laugh after.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my very first book! ❤️

Stay Tuned loves

Valeria