Gilbert and Forbes

Rosalie:

I woke up in a bed that was not mine and a room that looked like..... a hospital room. Great, my head felt like it was hit with hammer about 167 times, I had these small weird things on my head. I HAD STITCHES!!! Why?!

Jeane came in the room. "How you feeling Rose Bear?"

"Better than how you look." I said laughing, her hair looked like it just survived being in the woods for days.

She laughed along with me. "Well I kind of came here with Troy. Teane collided."

"I think I'm going to puke, ughh gross. Anyway, I tried getting up but I felt too weak, what's going on with these stitches on my head and all these needles in my veins and why is there another needle drawing my blood out."

"They have to examine your blood and that's just there if they need to take out more but they aren't taking anything for now, and that needle my friend is IV going right into that greenish-blueish vein."

"What happened to me?"

"Well Casper said you tripped on top of the stairs and tumbled down like a pancake onto the floor and there was blood coming out your forehead so they had to stitch that up, and now youre here with probably a huge hangover plus a humongous headache."

"My mom and dad don't know I'm here give me your phone."

"No electronic devices Ms. Gilbert. About your parents, we called them and they already came to see you but you were knocked out. They said they'd come back later."

"Oh ok and where's everyone else or did they just stay and continue the party.?"

"Catt is probably busy at this very precise moment but they came earlier but left. Casper left after you got out of surgery and the doctors told him you were stable and Troy left to probably go hook up with someone else since he's drunk or is just sleeping in his bed like a good boy."

"Well....I sure missed a lot."

"Well... ya a lot but you've only been unconscious for about 12 hours."

"Only?! I have to get to school, we have to get to school."

"Well technically..."

"Wait, J who brought me here, how did I get to the hospital?"

"Casper brought you."

Hmm, Casper brought me something smelled funky and it wasn't the hospital's odor. I thought he didn't care about me. But I did crack my head open so it kind of makes sense but what did he bring me in because coming with my head open and unconscious, didn't seem very comfortable to come in a Porsche.

"He yelled at us and told us that we was going to bring you in Jason's Car."

"Couldn't you guys bring me?"

She shrugged in response, something didn't add up.

3 days after:

I could finally go home and rest peacefully in my bed and eat non toxic food. I had sure gotten a lot of flowers and balloons, some were even from people I didn't even know.

Everyone had visited me except Casper. He didn't even call to see if I was out of the hospital, how I was doing with the whole falling of the stairs thing.