PROLOGUE

This story is the sequel of Living in one roof with Mr. Yabang. Sorry dun sa mga nag-eexpect na may sequel na agad-agad, busy din po ako at hindi makapag-focus sa school works kapag idadagdag ko pa ito sa schedule ko. Medyo ngayon maluwag-luwag na ang sched ko kasi WALANG PASOK for a month :DDDD (Pasintabi sa mga one week lang ang sembreak :D Sa mga college dudes jan, yehey! La tayong pasok eh no? hahahah)

Prologue

"You made me believe that he, that boy is our son?"

He pointed out at the innocent kid sitting at the stairs.

"All I did was the best for you and for him! I knew you would be desperate if you knew that Mia is already marrie with someone else. I don't want you to be hurt for the fact that I still love you."

She explained. 

"You did what's best for me? You never knew me. You loved me? You never did. Sure, I would be hurt that Mia married someone else but that is a part of everyday life. To be honest, after all the things I've discovered these past few days, I just wished I would've been dead at the middle of the ocean. You just haven't realized how you've----"

"Dada? Wag ka alis okay?"

The kid cutted him off with a pleasing tone. 

He rubbed his face and wiped his tears that is still bursting from his eyes. He kneeled and faced the kid.

"I'm sorry. I love you, you wouldn't understand a thing baby. Just be good okay?"

Then and there he stood up and left.

Characters

Kione Joseph Mortel (a.k.a Terrence Emmanuel Lee in Living in one roof with Mr. Yabang) - The substitute. Bago pa siya naging substitute daddy, he is a playboy in his highschool and college days. In fact he is the school hearthrob. 

Sky Mortel (a.k.a Casey Ramirez in Living in one roof with Mr. Yabang ) - The desperate single mother. She had it all. The perfect parents, the perfect life. Everything was until she encountered someone who changed her perfect to imperfect. Changed her and Terrence's name  to start a new journey in life.

 Warren James Mortel (a.k.a Winter) - The innocent five years old boy. May sakit sa puso at ayaw mawalay sa kanya ang kinalala niyang daddy na si Kione.

Kyle Everette Scott - The so-called biological father. A carefree type of business man. Bago pa siya naikasal kay Pauline Sinahon, pumunta siya ng ibang bansa at doon nakilala si Sky sa pangalang Casey. 

Miadelle Imee Tiu Sinahon (a.k.a Mia) - The past lover. Yes, she's married with Jude Sinahon and they have a child named Summer.

Kaila Emerald Scott- The schemer. Kyle's twin sister and Mia's half sister. She planned the whole thing so things will accord to her own plans.

Summer Tania Sinahon- The longing-child. At an early age, her dad died. Only Mia (her mom) is left by her side. Now she is longing for a father as she grows up. Naging close siya kay Kione and later she wanted Kione to be his daddy.

(c) KitkatMuncher07 | Xoxo