Shadow meets Jeff

Are you ready? Here we go!

bad language

Shadow pov

I was waiting for night. I was hungry. I can eat normal human food, organs, and flesh.

time skip to night

I went on my way. I changed into my demon form.

I went into the people house that I picked. I kill them. I hear something. I turn and I see a man.

I he has a carved smile in his face and paper white skin, long black hair. He is wearing a white hoodie, black pants, and black shoes.

"Who the fuck are you?!" He shouts. "Who are you?" I ask angrily. "Jeff the killer." he said.

"Shadow." I say. "I pick this house to kill the people." he said angrily.

"I didn't know." I say. I was about to leave. "Where do you think you are going?" he asks.

I get away.

Jeff pov

I get back to the mansion.

Next morning

It was breakfast time. "Is there something bothering you Jeff?" Slender asked. I don't say anything.

"Maybe he just in a bad mood. Maybe he messed up." Jane said.

"Fuck you bitch." I say. "Jeff!" Slender yelled. I growl. "Is there something bothering, if there is tell." Slender said.

"Well, I don't know much about him. But he took one of my kills. Then he disappeared. I don't know where he is now." I say.

"Hmm, a new killer. I didn't know there was one." Slender said. "I didn't either." I say.

"Do you know anything about him?" Slender asks. "Only his name. Shadow." I say.

"Hmmm, that will be hard to figure out who he is. I didn't know of a killer. How does he kill?" Slender asks.

"Well, in whatever ways he wants. When I came in it was big mess. I was glad that I didn't vomit at the sight of what he did." I say.

"A messy killer. Hmm, I don't know anything about a killer much like that. Find him again and take him back with you. Or at least try." Slender said.

"Got it." I say.

See you in the next chapter XD