Shadow's drawings

Are you ready? Here we go!

Jeff pov

I was watching TV. "Hey, Jeff. Want to play video games?" BEN asked. "No." I say.

"Why not?" he asks. "Because what you did last time." I say angrily.

"I said I was sorry." BEN said angrily. "Fine." I say and get up. We play Call of Duty.

Sally comes in. "Play with me." she said. "Go ask Shadow to play with you." I say.

"Shadow isn't in the mansion right now. Slendy gave him a job to do. Also Slender said you guys have to play with me." she said.

"What if we don't?" we ask. "Slendy!" she yells. "Fine we will play with you." we say.

We go to the play room(play room, Slender's Office, gaming room and girls only room are on the 4 floor the top floor).

I see Toby, Masky, Hoodie and E.J. there. We play tea party. We played for 10 minutes.

"Hey, Sally I am back." Shadow said. "Yay!" Sally shouts. Sally goes up to Shadow.

Shadow picks her up and hugs her. He puts her down. "Play with us." she said.

We play tea party more. I can't handle this anymore. 10 minutes more.

"Thanks for coming for the tea party." Sally said. We leave. Sally plays in the play room with Shadow.

A week later

I knocked on Shadow's door. He didn't answer. I found out his door was unlocked. I inside.

I see papers on his desk. I look at them. What the fuck is wrong with him.

I don't like them. I see him sleeping. I shake him awake. "Huh." he says and wakes up. He rubs his eyes and yawns.

"Why are you drawing this?" I ask.

Shadow pov

Shit, I didn't think. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I shrug my shoulders. "Answer me." He says angrily.

"I ain't telling." I say angrily. "Then I will show everyone else." he said. That would be worst. Then everyone think I am weird for doing that.

"Answer or I show." Jeff said. "Fine, I will tell you." I say angrily. "Then tell." he said.

"Well, I like you." I say. "You are sick. I don't like you. You can go fuck yourself." Jeff angrily and left.

I look down. I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. I hear my door open.

"Shadow. You look sad." Sally said. "It doesn't matter." I say. "Yes, it does." she said.

"It doesn't." I say. "Yes." she said. "Just leave me alone." I say. "No, tell me why are sad." Sally said.

"You don't need to." I say. "Why not?" she asks. "Because. I-I." I say and start to cry.

Sally comes up to me and gets on my bed and hugs me. "It's okay, Shadow." Sally said.

I hug her back. "Thank you, Sally." I say and wipe away my tears.

"Will you tell me now?" Sally asks. "Sure." I say. "Okay." Sally said. "Jeff came into my room while I was. I won't tell what happen then. He told me to tell him. I said I liked him. He said I was sick and gross." I say.

"Jeff is a jerk." Sally said. "It doesn't matter." I say. Sally leaves.

Sally pov

I go look for Jeff. I see him talking to BEN in the living. I kick his leg really hard. "Ouch." he said. "You are a big jerk!" I yell.

"What did I do to you?" he asks. "You were mean to Shadow." I say. "So, he told that. Did he tell you everything?" he asks.

"Not everything." I say. "Well, if he did. You would think that was sick." Jeff said.

"You are a big jerk. I hope you get close to death tomorrow." I say. I walk away.

See you in the next chapter XD