Shadow comes back

Are you ready? Here we go!

Jeff pov

Shadow last was here was 2 years ago. It has been kinda boring without him here.

I think I actually miss him. Sally was really sad when Shadow left.

I think we all miss him.

Shadow pov

I have exploring around the U.S. I finally going back.

Sally pov

I was playing hide and seek with Hoodie, Masky, Toby, Jeff, BEN and E.J.

"Charlie. Where should we hide?" I ask(that is what some people say her teddy bear is called).

We go somewhere else. I was getting scared. I didn't know where I am.

I start to cry. I feel someone pick me up. I open my eyes. I see Shadow.

"You came back. Missed you so much. I am glad you are back." I say happily.

"I guess." he said. "Are you going to be leaving again?" I ask.

"I don't know yet." he said. "I don't want you to leave again." I say.

He picks Charlie and gives him to me. "Why were you this far out in the forest?" he asks.

"I was playing hide and seek. With Hoodie, Masky, Toby, Jeff, Ben and E.J." I say.

"How did you even get Jeff to play?" I ask. "Well, Slender said he had to because he had to make it up to me for hurting me." I say.

"Oh, lets go back to the mansion." he said.

Jeff pov

Slender comes. "Where is Sally?" he asks angrily. "W-we lost h-her, sir." Hoodie said.

Sally pov

We were almost back to the mansion. "You guys are in big trouble. I can't believe you guys lost Sally." Slender said angrily.

"Slendy!" I shout happily. They look. "Look who I found." I say. "Shadow?" they ask.

"Yeah, he came back. I am so happy." I say happily. "At least she was found. If Shadow didn't come. She could been taken by someone." Slender said.

"Sorry." they say. "Come play with me, Shadow." I say happily. "Okay." he said.

We go to my room.

Jeff pov

The others found out that Shadow is back. "Why did he come back now? I think he shouldn't have come back. If he had been gone that long." Jane said.

"Well, would Sally feel if Shadow never came back?" I ask angrily. "I guess you are right." Jane said.

See you in the next chapter XD