Shadow talks to Jane

Are you ready? Here we go!

Shadow pov

I was bothering Jeff again. "Leave me alone you fucking asshole." Jeff said angrily.

"Why should I?" I ask. "I am sick of you bothering me all the time or doing things that bother me. Jokes, pranks, doing weird things to me. I am sick of it all. Stop it. I don't want you to bother me anymore." Jeff said angrily.

Jeff left and went for a walk. I get grabbed. I see who grabbed me it was Jane.

She takes me to her room. "Just leave him alone. If you are trying to find a way to kill him. I will kill you myself." she said angrily.

"You can't make me." I say. "We all are sick of it." she said angrily.

I don't look at her and cross my arms. "Listen to me. I am sick of it and so is everyone else. Either stop or pay the consequences." she said.

I am done with here anyways. Then I will leave when everyone else is sleeping.

I still don't say anything. "Fine. Then pay the consequences." she said.

I left her. I ain't staying anywhere. I rather be alone again. I like that.

I don't care about love or be cared about anymore. I stop caring about that when I lost my sanity.

So, I will just leave they would like that anyways. They say I am annoying. I don't try but I am bored.

I just never really had fun in my life. I will just leave. Tonight I will.

See you in the next chapter XD