Jeff changes his mind

Are you ready? Here we go!

Shadow pov

It been along time since Jeff rejected my feelings. It doesn't matter. I wasn't a person who was loved that much after my parents died.

I sigh.

Jeff pov

I have been thinking. Maybe I shouldn't have rejected Shadow feelings. Maybe I should say. I don't know. I am so confused.

I sigh. Maybe I should. I don't know. "Hey, Jeff. Are you there?" BEN asked. I was watching TV.

I look at BEN. "I asked you about 5 minutes ago. If you wanted to play video games. You didn't say anything. Were you thinking of something?" BEN asked.

"It's nothing." I say. "Are you sure?" BEN asks. "Yes." I say. "Okay, lets go play video games then." BEN said.

Next day

I should. I will do it after breakfast. I go look for Shadow. I find him with Sally in the play room.

Sally might get mad. "Jeff, did you need something?" Shadow asked. I don't know what to say.

"Sally, I will be back, okay." Shadow said. "Okay." Sally said and smiled.

He takes me to his room. "Is there something you wanted to tell? If it is something bad. I won't care. Just tell anything you want. I promise. I won't tell anything to Sally this time." he said.

I look away. I don't know how to say it. "Is there something bothering you?" Shadow asked.

I should just say it. "I am sorry. For saying those mean things to you." I say and leave.

Shadow pov

Did he apologize to me? He did. Wow. I go back to play with Sally. "What did Jeff say to you?" Sally asks.

"He apologize to me. I don't believe it but he did." I say. "Why?" Sally asks. "I don't know. I ain't him." I say lifting my hands to my shoulder length.

"Okay, lets play again." Sally said.

at night

Jeff told me to meet him at the pond. I am curious what he wants this time. I go to the pond. I see Jeff sitting on the log.

I sit next to him. I hoping he doesn't yell at me. He doesn't. "What do you want to talk about?" I ask.

"I don't know how to put it." he said. "Just put is simple." I say. "I changed my mind." he said.

"On what?" I ask. "Well." he said. "Oh, now I know. Sure." I say. "Really?" he asks.

I kiss him. I stop. "Does that answer your question?" I ask. "I guess." he said.

I smile and put my mouth mask back on. "I don't know what the others will say." Jeff said.

"Well, I don't give a flying fuck. If they don't like it. They can go fuck themselves." I say.

"Okay, but won't Sally think that I did this for a bad reason?" he asks.

"I will convince her that you did because now you love me back." I say.

"Okay." Jeff said.

We get back to the mansion. Sally comes up to me. "Story time." She said.

"Okay." I say and pick her up and take her to her room. "What did you guys talk about?" Sally asked.

"Well, Jeff changed his mind. We are now dating." I say. I convince her for a good reason.

"Okay, now story time." she said. I tell her a love story.

She falls asleep. I cover her up, turn off the light and leave. I go to my room.

next day

Everyone else found out. They thought it was weird at first but then they got used to it.

I am happy that Jeff changed his mind.