Before its too late

Walking around Paris with Harry is something I never thought would ever happen. We walk hand in hand. We plan on going to the Eiffel Tower after dark, and the sun is going down right now.

We start walking toward it and it lights up.

When we get to the top Harry has his hands over my eyes. "Harry can I look now?" I ask. He removes them and I gasp.

A beautiful dinner sits on a table in front of us. We sit down and Harry pours us both some red wine. "To us." I smile holding up my glass.

"To us." Harry smiles and clinks our glasses together. We both drink and start eating some of the pasta.

When we are finished we go and look out onto Paris. He holds me close to him.

I'm the most luckiest girl in the world. Tears drip from my eyes. "What's wrong babe?" Harry asks cupping my face in his hand.

"It's just..... I love you Harry." I say. He kisses me. We release. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I look at the caller ID and its Isabella.

I answer it. "Hello." I say. "Hey how's the honeymoon?" she asks. "Great how is it there?" I ask.

"Not good at all." she replies. "What's going on?" "Management. They are pissed that you and Harry got married so they are making us all split up." she says.

"No that can't happen." "Believe it." she says. "But Niall has a new girl friend." I say. "They got rid of the new one and said all the boys need to be single so the fans won't get mad and stop buying all their merch and albums." she says.

"Management is so dumb!" I say. "Kristen is so torn up." "Wait they fuc*in made Kristen and Zayn split!?!?" I say getting mad.

"Yeah they don't know what they are gonna do about Adam not having a father." "Rubbish! We will be home tomorrow to deal with management" I angrily say.

"Bye Stace." she says. "Bye." I say and hang up. Harry heard every word and looks as angry as I do. "We gotta go." Harry says. "I agree, this has been a nice honey moon." I say. "Yeah it has." he says.