The End

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever but don't forget to vote and comment thanks lovelies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZAYN'S POV

"Nothing buddy, go back too sleep." "Please sing too me." He says.

I get up and sit beside him on our bed and he lays down. "Which song?" I ask sniffling. "You and I." He says.

I start singing the song try to stay in the best rhythm and tone I can. But I can feel my heart slowly fading away as I sing.

He slowly drifts to sleep. I run my hand down his face. I feel myself brake agin. He looks just like her.

I need to go somewhere. I stand up and walk out of the room slowly closing the door behind me.

I put my black leather jacket on and the hoodie over my head. I put my dark sunglasses on and walk out the door.

I walk to the end of the driveway and look back. I see Kristen running in the yard. Her me and Adam in the summer playing in the sprinklers.

Her sweet smiling face. Her beautiful eyes. Her gorgeous long blonde hair. I turn around and run away.

Run away from the memories, from our home. Away from the pain. I don't know where I'm going but I don't care.

I find myself sitting in an alley crying. "Hey are you alright?" I hear a man ask.

I look up and see him. "Hey your off that boy band OneDirection." He says. "I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood now to talk to fans." I say.

"I'm not a fan just a friend." He says. "But I don't know you." I say. "I'm a friend of Stacey's." he says.

"Oh." I say. "What's wrong." He asks. "My girlfriend." I say. "Did she brake up with you?" He asks.

"No worse, she's dead." I say choking on the word dead sending a chill down my spine.

I feel so horrible inside. We had a child but I never proposed. She never got a wedding. She didn't get to live the rest of her life.

I just can't live without her. I see someone come up behind the boy named Kaden. Suddenly I feel angry.

Stacey's ex boyfriend Ryan. I mean he almost killed Stacey and Isabella and raped them. Why wouldn't I be mad.

"Can you take us too Stacey?" Kaden asks. "I'm really not in the mood now." I say. "Please." Ryan pleads.

I get up angrily. "Defiantly not for you." I say. I walk out of the alley back on my way too home. Can't get any dam# privacy around here.

I don't know it until I go to open the door that the two have been following me the whole time.

"Go home." I say. "We haven't no home, the streets are our home." "I will go get Stacey, do not come inside." I say.

STACEY'S POV

I lay in my bed crying on Harry's shoulder. He strokes my hair trying to sooth me but he cannot.

My best friend is gone and I can't do anything about it. "It's my fault." I say.

"No baby it's not." Harry soothes. "Yes it is." I say sitting up. "She killed herself cause she couldn't be with Zayn and Adam and I trampled Lilly which got her even more mad that even an inch of hope was gone." I cry.

"It's my fault too." He says. "Yeah I'm not gonna disagree with you there." I say. The door opens and Zayn walks in.

"Uh your friends are outside wanting to see you. Homeless people." He says. I immdeantly know who he is talking about.

I walk out of the room and open the door. Kaden and Ryan standing at the door. "Come in." I say.

They walk in and I close the door. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "We were found in the warehouse by the police and we all ran in opposite directions unable to find the others. We found your friend on the street and we followed him here." Kaden says.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and someone laying their head on my forehead. Knowing it was Harry.

"Who are your friends." He asks. I feel Harry lift off of me and stand beside me. I see that he has finally noticed who Ryan was.

"What are you doing here?" He growls starring right at Ryan. He stands silent. "You should leave!" Harry says and points to the door.

"Kaden, Ryan you two can sleep in the living room. Just for now." I say. Harry grabs Ryan and whispers something in his ear.

Ryan nods and walks into the living room. I walk back into my bedroom and lay down in my bed. "I will never forget you." I cry.