Honey moon

I wake up on the jet. My head laying on Harry's lap. He is also asleep. I sit up and look out the window.

We are landed and sitting on a runway platform. It's dark. I kiss Harry to wake him up.

He wakes up. "Where are we?" he asks stretching. "I don't know, you tell me." I say getting up.

I still have my dress on and Harry still has his suit on. Harry gets up and gets our bags.

We step out. This time there are no fans. I guess we have been sleeping for awhile.

They were probably here earlier. We walk through the air port building. When we step out I loose all words.

I see the tower. We are in Paris. "I've always wanted to come here." I smile at him. Another limo waits and Harry hands the luggage to the driver.

We get in and my eyes are glued to the window. The city lights up at night. We turn a couple blocks and we stop.

We stop at a tall hotel. I get out and I grab my things and Harry grabs his. We go to the check in.

"Bonjure." the man says. "We have reservations for the honey moon suite." he says. "Yes Mr. and Mrs. Styles." and hands Harry the room key.

We go into the elevator and presses the very top floor button. We ride up and get out of elevator. The elevator is the door to our suit and we can lock the elevator door in our room so no one can come up.

There are rose petals everywhere. A bottle of whine and two glasses on the night stand. Its beautiful.

We sit our things down. "So what do you want to do first." Harry smirks and pulls me into him. I start kissing him, running my hand through his curls.

A moan escapes his mouth into mine. His tongue slips into my mouth and they dance around. Things start to get heated and Harry pushes me on the bed.

MORNING

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes. My hair is a mess. Harry's bare body beside mine.

My phone rings and I sit up and answer it. "Hello?" my raspy voice answers. "Hey." I hear Cheyenne sniffle.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her. "No...." she keeps her cries in and then starts crying. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Management said me and Niall aren't a good couple and we aren't getting enough plubisity so they split us up." she cries.

"They can't do that." I say. "They made Niall date another girl prettier than me!" she cries. "Don't say that. She isn't prettier than you. Even though I haven't seen her your still way prettier than her." I reply.

"I just want him back." she cries. I slip on my robe and walk into the bathroom still on the phone. "Where are you now?" I ask her.

"They said I couldn't stay with you guys anymore and my mom and dad live in Washington now, I'm on the streets." she says.

"You can't just live on the streets." I say. "I have no one to go to." "You know where my mum lives. Go there and tell her that you need some where to stay." I say.

"I can't do that." "you have too." I reply. She sniffles "ok" she replies. "Me and Harry will be back in a few days and we will sort it out as soon as we get there." I assure her.

I see Harry sitting up rubbing his eyes. "I gotta go, bye sis." I say. "Bye." she says. I sit my phone down and brush my hair.

I walk into the bedroom and sit beside Harry. "How did that feel babe?" he smiles biting his lip. "Amazing." I smile.

I quickly peck him on the lips. "Who was that on the phone?" he asks. "Cheyenne, management has done something horrible." I say.

"What did they do now?" he asks. "They split up Cheyenne and Niall cause they said they weren't right together and put Niall with another girl." I say

"Those little fuc*ers!" "I know" I agree.