Our first session

Today is the first therapy session for reba and Brock will they turn up and decide to fight for everything they have.

Reba pov.
I am sitting at my dressing table in my room getting ready for the couples therapy for myself and Brock. I haven't sleep in the bed since I moved out it feels to weird trying to sleep in a bed without the same person you have slept next to for 20years. I have Cheyenne babysitting jake tonight and Kira. Now to leave and hope the Brock actually turns up.
Brocks PoV.
I have made sure that I have no late appointments tonight because its tbd first couples therapy for myself and reba. When I see her I can tell she hasn't been sleeping much it's either because jake has been keeping her up at night or she is sleeping on the couch and not in our bed. I lock up leave the office and all I can hope for it that reba turns up.
They turn into the car park not seeing each other yet and when they realise that they are parked right next to each other the looks of happiness on their faces that they both turned up. They both get out of thier cars at the same time Brock makes his way around to rebas drivers side and grabs her hand and kisses her cheek and said " I am glad you showed red"

Authors note
Do I write the next counselling session or do I just lightly go over what happened?