Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Reba PoV
I have loved Brock for over 20years but lately everything the man does aggravates me but they say every marriage is worth fighting for so that is what I am going to do the man blessed me three beautiful children Cheyenne Kira and last but not least my little man jake who is the spit of his handsome daddy Brock.

Brocks PoV
- [ ] Where do I start I have an amazing wife who I have three amazing children Cheyenne,Kira and jake. We were only going to have two children but then reba decided she wanted one more try and have her baby boy and God blessed us with our little jakey. Cheyenne is a mixture of both reba and myself. Kira is the spit of her mother red hair and fiery temper. Then we have our little man jake reba says that he is the spit of myself but I personally don't see it. We have been arguing a lot and reba said that we she go to and see someone to help save our marriage because she says that every marriage is worth fighting for.  

Reba and Brock are in the kitchen when reba shout out at Brock and says dang it Brock the one thing is ask you to do every morning is put away the toaster so that is not sitting on the counter all day. Brock sighs and starts to get angry aswell. Reba why should I put it away every day when am just going to use it the next day. Well Brock I I like my kitchen to be tidy and not have the fricken toaster out. Brock responds again reba all we seem to do these days is argue over stupid small things you said every marriage is worth fighting for but maybe if we are trying to save ours I should move out and give each other the space we need to decide what we want and whether we still want to be together.

Just an idea I had in my head is it worth continuing?