Date

Reba and brock just stand and stare at each other and don't say a word to each other until jakey starts babbling and saying dada. That then breaks the silence between Reba and Brock. "Are you ready to go reba I have packed us a picnic and don't worry I made sure to bring things that Jake could eat aswell". Reba just smiled and thought to her self he really is trying to save what we have he even remembered food for jakey that's very fussy when it comes to eating. "Come on red we have got to get moving I have a whole date planned for you me and our little man". " I am more than ready Brock I just can't believe that you remembered everything even food for Jake. Can you take him while I get his bag". Reba hands jakey over to his daddy grabs his bag then the head to the car as they make their way to Brocks pickup he grabs her hand with his arm that free. Reba just looks up at him and smiles with tears glistening in her eyes. " you would do things like this when we first started dating". " well baby we are trying to get back to that and who knows maybe fall even more in love with each other. The reach the car Brock reluctantly lets go of Reba's hand. "You go get in I will buckle Jake into his car seat and then we will hit the road". " I couldn't help but make this next move the little things that he has already done today is making me realise what we have is worth fighting for. I turn back around he just finished buckling Jake in abs was heading round to his side when I shouted him. Brock will you come her for a minute please" " yeah sure Reba is there something round have you changed your mind about today?" Brock was thinking the worst he thought Reba had changed her mind but that was far from the case. " no you mo-Ron I haven't changed my mind but I do need to do something" Reba then slowly closed the gap between herself and Brock she reached her arms up putting them around his neck and at that exact same time their breaths started to quicken Reba then closed the gap between her lips and his and pulled Brock into sharing their first passionate kiss in month. They were starting to get heated Brock took the chance and slipped his hand under rebas top this caused her to moan. "Brock mmmm we need to stop". They broke apart. "Wow Reba do you feel that baby we still have the wildfires. They then stood just holding each other it felt like time had just stopped they were then brought out of their daydream by jakey shouting. They only words that he had said so far were dada and no.  But that was about to change. Jake was getting impatient he was buckled in and the car wasn't moving. "Mama dada mama dada"  this brought them out of their daydream and Reba started getting emotional "Brock my baby finally said mama that's so going in his baby book". " I knew as soon as I heard him say that honey it would be going in his book. You ready to go I may or not have a suprise for you". They hit the road to thier date and the road to getting back together is beginning to look like it might actually work.