Date part 3

We have finally reached our date. I look at Reba who is just sitting there not being able to see where we are. I decide then to tease her even more I look to the back of the car to see jake is out like a light so that gives me a little time to love on my wife. I un buckle my seat belt and move across the seat till I can almost touch Reba. And then I whisper into her ear "are you ready to have the date of a lifetime" I then trail kisses down her face till I connect with her lips. She then kisses me with all the passion in the world. I try my hardest not to moan but when she decides even though she can't see what she is doing she is going to let her hands roam over my body. "Mmm babe as much as we are both enjoying this brock we can't continue one we are in the car and two you son is also in the car and we aren't allowed to have sex till we have been dating three months you will just have to calm mini me down. Now take this dang blasted blindfold off." Brock then takes the blindfold off and Reba can see where they are the beach where he proposed all the years ago. "Brock you Moron you have made me cry but I love it thank you so much now let's get going you get the food and I will get jakey. There picnic went great they got on like a house on fire jake and a great time just spending time with his mama and dada. He was sitting in between them and every now and again brock and Reba would start to make out a little and jake would pipe up and start babbling "mama,dada,mama,dada" he was jealous that he wasn't getting all the attention they had finished they all the food and decided to take the basket back to the car. "Reba you just stay here with the wee man and I will run to the car and be straight back". "Ok brock hurry i know jake will miss you and I might just as well." They both laughed at Rebas comment. The rest of the date just flew in and before they knew it they were back at Reba's house and it was time for them to say goodbye. "Brock I enjoyed today I was like it was in the beginning now am going to have to into that house with the kids and your not there I never thought I would say this but I miss you, I miss the hour in the morning where it's just you in me in bed before jake gets up Judy you bring around in general" Reba could have went on but stopped herself she didn't want to get emotional and cry. They said goodbye and now Reba had to put her thinking cap on her date was up next.