Back to dating

The first couple session went well for them the therapist agreed with Brock moving out to help them come back together but what the therapist said to them took them both by suprise she wanted them to start dating again. They couldn't understand why they were to start dating again but it was to help them realise why they fell in love in the first place.
Reba PoV
Walking out of therapy I don't know what to say. We have to start dating I look to my left and see my husband that am about to start dating it has to be the weirdest thing I have heard all day. Brock is the one that I planning the first date. He knows I hate being surprised so I just hope I like what he has planned for us on our first date. The other thing is how am I going to explain to the kids that am dating their daddy.

Brock PoV
Dating my wife. The women I fell in love with 20 years ago. As we were walking out of the office she grabbed my hand looked up into my eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes and without even opening her mouth I realised that she is willing to fight for what we have.  I have to plan the first date I am think a nice dinner then a movie. All reba knows is that she is to dress nice and smart. We have reached our cars so that means it's time to go our separate ways. I look down at my beautiful wife I reach up to her face with my hand then move down to kiss her I wasn't sure she would kiss back. Let my tell you she did and the wildfires are very much alive. Reba then looked up at me and said " wow mr hart I that may be the best goodbye kiss I have ever had. I will see you later on when you come to see the kids. You can see jake new trick the little man can roll over." 

Everything seemed to go well on their  first  session now will their first date go with out a hitch ,