It's Not Gonna Be So Bad

Arianna’s POV

                It was cold in the hallway as I walked to our dressing room, pulling my new purple hoodie sleeves over my hands.  Even after two years, it is really hard to believe that this is my life.  It is also really hard to believe that I can get up on stage and preform in front of a lot of people.  Thinking about our first performances on the X-Factor and after, still really freak me out.

                Our meeting had went well, I suppose.  Usually in meetings, I tune everything out and just pretend I am listening. Lexi is the business oriented on of the two of us, so it only makes sense that she actually pays attention, and then explains it later, sometimes. I  only speaks when they ask for my opinion, and that is a rarity.  Stella and other people of authority from our management group wants to film us.  Carrie was right about people finding us entertaining, and that is still so extremely hard to grasp for me and Lexi.  Honestly, it is pretty scary thinking people will be following our every move, no privacy what so ever.  Oh well, I mean, if as long as the fans like the idea, then Lexi and I are all for it.  If I makes the fans happy, it makes us happy. 

“Arianna!” Lexi smiled as I finally walked into our dressing room.  “How was your nap?”

                I laughed, knowing that I did not take my nap, which was kind of depressing.  “Awesome.” I lied. “What did you end up doing?” I asked, sitting down beside her.

                “Reading.” She smiled at me, throwing her phone onto the next chair.

                I rolled my eyes. “Reading what?”

                “You know, just reading.”

                “Uh-huh.” I hummed, knowing full well what she had been reading.  “Who is your love interest in this one?”

                “This guy name Mack.  Lexi and Mack?  Doesn’t sound good.”

                I rolled my eyes sarcastically.  “Not as good Lexi and Liam.” I said, drawing out his name.

                “Shut up.  I have a boyfriend. And,” she paused trying to think of another point. “I have a boyfriend.”

                “You already said that.” I smiled as my phone started to ring.  “I’ll be back.” I said, quickly answering my phone.  “Bonjour, comment allez-vous?”I asked causing Lexi to laugh as I walked out into the hallway.

                “Hey.  You are an internet sensation.” My sister laughed.

                “You know Kenzie,” I said as I looked down the hallway.  “It really isn’t all that funny.  I met One Direction AND five Pittsburgh Penguins and, I guess, you know got a little overwhelmed at the awesomeness.”

                “Whatever, you ducked out, like bye!” She laughed even harder.

                “Is this all you wanted to tell me?  I mean you could have just texted me this.  That actually would have been a little bit nicer.” I huffed in fake annoyance at my little sister as she tried to contain her laughter.

                She was literally gasping for air as she apologized for it.  “But, look Ari, it is so funny.”

                “You know just for that, I will never let you meet them.”

                That made he go quiet. “NO!  You can’t do that to me.  You wouldn’t do that to me.” She pleaded.

                “I will!” I paused. “Well, even though I met them today, I will probably never see them again after tonight.”