Chapter 4.

The next morning I slept in until ten. Lounging and reminiscing of the night before. My skin still smelled like him. The small, barely noticeble marks on my body giving me goosebumps as I thought about the feeling. I stretched and managed to pry myself out of the sheets and into the shower.

When I got out, I looked through the paper that was delivered and set on the cart which my breakfast came on, and decided to dress for the day. Putting on a mini skirt and a pink top that was a bit see through. Luckily I had my coat to cover me up from the cold air out. I noticed the dark hickie on my thigh as I pulled up my stockings. Slipping into the same heels from yesterday.

I grabbed my purse and noticed the folded up page from the phonebook fall out. I grabbed and opened it, looking over all the listings and adresses. Numbers and names.

"These are a lot of people to fuck." I sighed, tossing it back in my purse. "Christ Rita keep your priorities in check."

I grabbed my key and wad of money off the dresser. Shoving it in my pocket, turning the Do not disturb sign over for the maid service to clean as I left. Walking down the hall, I remembered they were staying on the same floor. I can't see him again. I only have three more nights here and I plan on getting some work done. I can't just let it all go for a guy.
..

The elevator was compact with me, a woman and her little girl, along with two men. The little girl holding a doll looked up at me and smiled. Her chubby cheeks making me smile back.

When we all got out, I walked over to the front desk and tapped on the counter, making the woman from yesterday look at me from her nails.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yeah I need help with some directory."

"Where is it you need directions to?" She asked annoyingly.

I just smiled and grabbed a bubblegum from the small bowl of candies displayed for customers, unwrapping it.

"The nearest X Rated theatre." I smirked, popping the gum into my mouth as her eyes widened.
....

She willingly let the robe fall off her body, revealing her naked body. Large breasts. Her long blonde hair getting in the way sometimes. She rubbed the front of the man's pants as he unzipped and let them fall around his ankles, kicking them to the side. Next were his underwear, revealing his large cock.

I sat back, resting my legs on the seat in front of me, watching the girl give the guy some decent oral sex.

The seats around me empty except for a few men sitting all seperately. One on the far corner. One front row. One in the middle and another way in the back far from me. I blew a bubble from my gum and chewed, watching the grainy screen.

"So is this what you get up to on a free day?"

I turned to see George walking down the aisle until he finally sat beside me. I just stared at the screen as I spoke.

"How did you find me?"

"I asked up front at the hotel for your room. She told me you left out at twelve sharp. When I asked where, she was disgusted."

I smiled. "What were you planning on doing once you got to my room?"

"I wanted to see you."

I looked at him. "Why?"

He shrugged and took his coat off. "I just wanted to see ye."

"Why is it when men are opprotuned with a naked woman, they say or will do anything to get inside? That's why I do it you know. Sex."