Chapter Five: The Unpleasant Confession

Hello Minecraft, now, let's continue!!

Draymond was making a confession. He said the thing from beggining to end. Then, Peter was mad and shocked. Peter spread the news and he was starting to ignore Draymond. When Notch heard the news, he locked down Draymond to a vault. Notch was mad too and decided to fight.

Notch was getting angrier than angry.

"Notch, relax!" a woman said.

"Don't tell me to relax!!! I'll be more relaxed if you'll SHUT UP!" Notch said.

"Okay, I'm sorry" the woman replied and went away from Notch.

When Notch team was ready to fight, Notch gave everyone some potions that he made and is not yet made by others.

"What is this?" Brook asked.

"It's a fighting potion! Drink it and you'll never die from any of the weapons they're using. Makes you invicible too. Now, drink it." Notch answered when the others were trying to empty the bottles. Notch drank the same potion too. And they were all invisible. But when everyone was busy drinking. A bird which was the spy of Herobrine was watching the whole scene. The bird has white eyes too which is why Herobrine called him "White Feather". Then White Feather flew into the sky to report back to Herobrine.

Meanwhile, when Herobrine knew what Notch did. He was also mad. He made some potions and weapons of his own that can kill anyone who drank the potion that Notch made. When Notch and his marching, so did the army of white eyes. Then two armies and two leaders were running together until war has begun. Many men with white eyes were killed but many were also killed in Notch's army. Notch flew and watched what was happening until:

"Do you really think you can just kill us that way?" Herobrine asked.

"No" Notch answered while handing out his enchanted sword.

Herobrine grabbed his sword too but Herobrine's sword is black. But right when the two swords touch each other. The two swords blew up into pieces that threw Herobrine and Notch apart. The two of them fainted.

Right when the war was over. The field was damaged. The army of Herobrine won and got all the people who didn't surrender except for Peter, Abby and Brook. But Draymond was still locked in the vault. Now, the army of Herobrine rose and made a giant kingdom. Then they activate a beacon. Herobrine was still planning to take over Minecraft. And he wants everyone to worship him as the new leader of Minecraft.

Peter was putting some ice on his bruise on his leg. And he was writing some plans to save Minecraft. Then Abby came.

"What are we gonna do now?" Abby asked.

Peter took a while on thinking what to do next. Then he came up with an idea..

"We will...lose! I don't know what to do!"

"We...we can't surrender like this!" Abby replied.

"No, we will lose in secret." Peter smiled.

But on Herobrine's throne where every man with white eyes gathered, he made an announcement:

"You shall rejoice for I am revived! I am the true Herobrine! Not that ugly man with the mask. You should thank me on saving you from that fraud!"

After he said that, the people were celebrating in order to rejoice. Then Herobrine said another thing.

"Kill those four remaining skanks NOW!"

Many were heading to the lab. And Peter was ready to do his plan. He got Draymond out of the vault. But Herobrine's army were now very powerful that KILLED all four.

When the army went back to their kingdom successfully, Herobrine laughed and said:

"YOU'VE DONE WELL! I TOLD YOU, WITHOUT NOTCH, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. EVERYTHING WILL GO ON THE WAY WE PLANNED! AND MY REVIVAL WAS VERY GOOD."

Everyone laughed.

After that, they had a celebration. But all they didn't know was the dead bodies of the four weren't real. They were just made out of wheat like a scarecrow. And Peter and the other three were hiding in the castle. Peter aimed Herobrine with an invisible arrow. The arrow was very special because it was enchanted. That's why Peter said:

"It's time to put an end to this!"

But right when Peter released the arrow. They didn't know there was an invisible shield protecting them. And once it was shot or punched, it turns the whole lights red.

Herobrine saw the four running. Then he yelled.

"After them!"

The army of white eyes were wearing armors and brought their enchanted weapons when they got out the kingdom chasing the four.

"Run faster!" Abby yelled while panting.

Peter saw a big gate over the mountain and he told everyone to follow that gate.
It took half an hour running and climbing the mountain.

But the four were gasping that they saw a big mansion. The mansion was abandoned and there were a lot of cobwebs. There were no lights. So they bumped everywhere. When Draymond realized there were torches in his pocket, he placed every single torch around the mansion.

While wandering alone the mansion to put some torches, he passed by a self-portrait of someone. And that someone was Herobrine. He went down to see the others fast. And when he told them that, everyone seems to like on living here. Everyone agreed.

So, they cleaned everything, arranged everything, and fixed anything. They were tired so they all went to sleep. When anyone woke up, they forgot that the world was in great danger because they said the bed was very comfortable.

Then, when the army of white eyes failed, Herobrine was very mad.

"HOW COULD YOU FAIL?! RAAAAAH!!!!" Herobrine roared.

But due to the anger of Herobrine, his mouth produced a green light called "Hestherine".......

Hi guys, thank you so much for reading the story. If you want more, please do vote, follow me here in Wattpad. Follow me on Facebook:

Kered Noicavlas Razalas-FB

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!

Next Chapter:

Revival

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

DO NOT DUPLICATE AS WELL AS DIARY OF HEROBRIENE

Allegro Series