Chapter 34: Mass Destruction

Hey, welcome back to the new chapter! Enjoy! ☺

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
____________________
"It's size is larger than the last time we saw him." Notch said.

"What do we do?!" Rudusch panicked.

"We run!" Swelliana said running towards the door.

The others followed and stopped in the door when they saw the giant foot in front of them. Until the man lifted it up, the building of Rudusch got destroyed.

The three run together with people screaming and running away.

NOTCH CENTRAL LAB

"What happened?!" Frewils yelled when he got up from hus bed.

"Whoa!!!" Simon yelled when he opened his weary eyes.

They looked around and saw each other. But they were shocked on the roofless room they were sleeping.

As the two walked around, it was very quiet. They found many dead bodies scattered all around the place.

"Lesson learned, never wake up late when you are a member or The Triples." Simon said looking down.

"Where are the others?" Frewils asked.

"Maybe we should yell their names. And when we'll here an answer...you know what we'll do." Simon suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea." Frewils smiled.

Then they soon walked and yelled the names of The Triples and Notch. But nobody answered.

"Maybe no one's here." Simon said.

"Let's be positive." Frewils said.

"Maybe you're right." Simon replied.

As they walked, they looked and yelled the names of each member of The Triples.

"Frewils?!" a voice answered.

"Yeah? Who's out there?" Frewils replied looking everywhere as well as Simon.

"It's me, Erin. Help!" Erin yelled as the two followed the voice. They saw Erin injured and Frewils carried her and took her to their undamaged bed.

"Thanks." Erin said when she was already lying down.

"What happened?" Frewils asked.

"This gigantic man, destroyed everything." Erin answered.

On the other hand, Notch, Swelliana and Rudusch struggled in surviving the ginormous steps and roars that destroyed everything.

"Rudusch, try to locate the source of the man. You have this power that locates a source, right?" Notch yelled.

"Yeah. But I need a silent place to do that." Rudusch answered.

"I know a place!" Swelliana said as she ran and the others followed.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Where are we?" Rudusch asked rolling his eyes on a desert.

They soon walked to a sandstone temple. And the temple doors open by the guards when they saw Swelliana walking.

"Hakara judre." both guards said with a smile holding the doors open.

"Shuijoke." Swelliana answered.

When they were inside, the lights of magnificent chandeliers roamed all around the temple and the gold floors and walls shined.

"Welcome to my home. Probably the most quiet place I've ever been." Swelliana said with a welcoming smile.

"This is your house?" Notch asked.

"Yup." Swelliana answered.

"You are a very rich girl." Rudusch said.

They all laughed.

Then Rudusch sat down at a large diamond chair. He closed his eyes. The two already knew he was using his powers. So they maintained quiet. Later, Rudusch began to open his eyes and-

"I know where's the source." he said as he stood up.

"Where is it?!" Notch asked.

"It's on a temple you were talking about. That injured thing." Rudusch answered.

"It's right there?" Swelliana asked.

"Yeah. I'm very sure." Rudusch answered.

"Wait here." Swelliana said running and came back bringing a bag then they left.

When they got out they can see the man, growing and is chasing them.

"Fluja, mii ko primascshtko pare monti belviju! Umne aire  lupi loki nuere lokatchone." Swelliana yelled pointing to one of his guards.

"Purte virtuko, muschto." a guard said running away. Soon, Swelliana's home began to float and flew away.

"What just happened to your house?" Notch asked.

"I ordered one of my guards to move it, abd find a peaceful location." Swelliana answered.

"Oh. I see." Notch said.

"Anyways, our new problem is that we have to run under the sun to get to the temple." Rudusch said scratching his head.

"Oh, relax there my friend. I got a solution." Swelliana said with a smile.

"What is it?" Notch asked.

Swelliana clapped his hand. The other two noticed some tires screeching far away. And they heard an engine coming. They turned their heads to see what it was and they saw a large car. Larger than a house.

"What the heck is that?" Rudusch asked shocked.

"It's my customized home-on-wheels-or-hotel-on-wheels." Swelliana answered opening the door.

"How much did it cost?" Notch asked with a smile.

"100 sacks of diamond." Swelliana answered with a smile.

"Wow." Rudusch said with a smile.

"Now get inside!" Swelliana said welcoming them.

When they hit the road, the vehicle was as fast as light and arrived at the temple in five seconds. Going out dizzy, they barely opened the doors of the temple.

"Man, I think I'll throw up." Notch said walking away and vomited.

"Man, I wanna rest." Rudusch said before he fainted.

"Guys, come on!" Swelliana said scratching her head.

Then she sighed heavily...

_______________________________________

Hey guys! I'm here writing another chapter. Thank you so very much for reading my work and...uh...I think that's it. Happy holidays!

🇲🇪🇷🇷🇾 🇨🇭🇷🇮🇸🇹🇲🇦🇸❕ 🎄 🎁🎉