Chapter 31: Historical Thorn

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. :)

Copyright: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

________________________________________________________

"It's gotta be in the box." Notch said as he quickly examined the box.

Swelliana also examined the box until they found a map.

"What is this?" Swelliana asks figuring out the map.

"I think it's a map." Notch answered.

"Yeah. Look! I think this is where the remote is kept." Swelliana said as she pointed out a place.

"Good. But where is this place?" Notch asked.

"It sounds like this thing needs exploring." Swelliana replied.

Later...

"How long is this gonna take?" Notch complained.

"I don't-OW!!!!" Swelliana screamed in pain.

"What's wrong?" Notch asked.

Notch was shocked when she saw Swelliana's shoes bloody.

"I stepped on something very sharp." Swelliana said in pain.

Notch carried Swelliana to the nearest hospital. The doctor recommended that Swelliana will not walk for one whole week.

Then, Notch came back to the place where she was injured. He saw one thorn buried into the sands of Flockwend Desert. He dug down to remove the dangerous thorn out of the sands. He saw that it was connected to something-

_______________________________________

Hey guys! You noticed that the chapter is late and short? Well, I apologize for that. Anyway, follow Allegro Series to be a member of TeamAllgro! Also leave a vote of the story and also leave a like on the official page of Allegro Series on Facebook. Stay tuned. Peace out!

©All Rights Reserved

Total Words: 250 words