Chapter Seven: White Win

Welcome back to ASMWE!

So, where did we stop....OK!

So, everything was pitch black to the three. When they woke up, they saw the witch in front of them.

"I...i..i..i..eat..yo..your..flesh"
the witch said.

"Oh please! Another dumb witch." Brook yelled.

The witch was mad by that. And she was ready to cook the three. The prison was made of glass and Peter had a pickaxe behind his back. He was ready to make a run for it. Once he broke the glass, the three moved quickly.

"Hurry Up!" Abby yelled.

The witch was following and used her arrows to kill the three. Her arrows were flying so it was hard for the witch to kill the three. But it's not just one witch following them. Hundreds of witch were following the three! Some of the witch were throwing potions and the three were dodging them.

"How should we do?!" Brook asked.

"We ditch them!" Peter answered.

"How?" Abby asked.

"Swim to the water! They can't get us there!" Peter answered.

The three got into the water andthe witches returned to their huts.

"It worked!" Brook said.

"Oh my gosh!" Abby screamed when she saw that the water is going to drop because ahead is a big waterfalls. The waves were strong and they were not in the same direction. The three screamed when they got separated. They were also shouting each other's name. But, Peter fainted after his head hit a rock hard. And when the three were falling down, they screamed and thought that it's the last second of their life.

"Ahhh! We're going to DIE!" Brook screamed.

It's not the end yet because Peter woke up and grabbed the two's hand. He climbed in a tall tree with the others. And they got down to the land safely.

"Thank you Lord." Peter said.

The three were lost and they know that Herobrine's army won and is ready to take all Minecraft.

It wad night already but the three were lost. And they were starting to get nervous. They were stuck in a desert near another jungle.

Hours later, they found a glowing light far away. It looks like it was in the forest so they went straight it.

While walking, they found a maze that needs to be solved to get there. So the three decided to separate and meet each other in the end of the maze. The maze was hard.

When the three met each other at the end of the maze, the glowing light was just from a hut. But the hut was a store called, "Adrin's Convenience Store". The three went inside but they were shocked that a skeleton was talking to them.

"Howdy mate!" The skeleton said.

Abby already fainted.

"Stand back!" Peter yelled.

"Don't you worry mate. I'm not like those skeletons who shot humans with an arrow. My name is Adrin." Adrin the skeleton said."

Peter dropped his sword.

"Okay, I think I think it's better for the three of us to leave." Peter said while slowly walking to open the door.

"Oh come on! Stay here for a while. I can treat you some foods. I haven't spoken to someone since 1823!" Adrin said.

"No thank you." Brook said.

"Just stay. And believe it or not, the 897th fly who landed in me five minutes ago farted! So awesome!" Afrin said.

So the three didn't want to hurt Adrin's feelings so they stayed and talked.

NETHER

Wither Skeleton: "Master! I found the potion Fredrick Hugsbhurt made!"

Master Swelliana: "Very well. Good job. Don't call me master. Call me ma'am...Haha!"

ADRIN'S CONVENIENCE STORE- 49 MINS. LATER...

The three were sleeping while Adrin was eternal talking.

"....and I turned around and I got dizzy. Of course everyone gets dizzy when they turn around but I kinda....." Adrin said for another ten minutes.

MISSLEDANIA

"I warn you Draymond. If you fight me. I can kill you in a second." Herobrine ( spawned ) said.

"I never die like an idiot." Draymond whispered.

Draymond suddenly made a move. He ran away but Herobrine ( spawned ) didn't notice Draymond threw an Ender Pearl behind him. And Draymond made a fast move when he teleported to the back of Herobrine ( spawned ). He quickly grabbed The Black Snake arrow and stabbed Herobrine ( spawned ).

"No!" Herobrine ( spawned ) said while slowly disappearing.

Herobrine, the real one was the only one left.

"I am impressed on what you did." Herobrine said.

Draymond was just staring at him wondering.

"Join me." Herobrine said.

Draymond was shocked.

Draymond: "I would say...NO!"

ADRIN'S CONVENIENCE STORE

"...and I would say it's bad. Because farting is stinky. And people doesn't like stinky things..." Aldrin said for another ten minutes while the three were already snoring at the ground.

NETHER

"I have heard that this Herobrine won. I am very proud! In fact, I am his mother." says Swelliana Omiraque. The mother of Herobrine. The lady who was created by Notch to become the mother of Herobrine and the first woman in Minecraft.

Swelliana was protecting the Nether for all these years and she was making up a song.

-sing it like "twinkle twinkle little star"-

"I Swelliana the queen,
full-time momma so loving.
I can spawn The Ender Dragon and the Bacteriafleck."

MISSLEDANIA

"You think you can kill me? You can't!" Herobrine said.

Draymond threw another Ender Pearl behind Herobrine but Herobrine strangled him. Herobrine laughed.

ABBY'S DREAM

Her dream started when she was alone in the dark. And she saw a door. She walked in. She saw Draymond bloody and she saw a face of a lady spawning the Ender Dragon. She screamed that she woke up that woke others. When the three rose up. Adrin wasn't done talking yet. Then they left after one second.

"I saw...I saw Draymond's death! We better hurry." Abby yelled to the two running.

"How do we get to Missledania? We're lost!" Peter asked and stopped running.

"Oh my gosh, you're right!" Abby said.

Hey everyone! Thank you SO VERY MUCH  for reading the story and don't forget to vote on the story and follow Allegro Series and become an ALLEGRIAN!!! Tune in for the next chapter:

Chapter Eight: One on Minecraft

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Allegro Series

<3