Chapter Eight: One On Minecraft

You are here to continue the story so let's continue!

The three were lost. And Draymond was barely breathing with the hands of Herobrine on his throat.

"Where do we go?" Brook asked.

"Wait! I think I know how to get there!" Peter said.

"How?" Abby asked Peter.

"The Diamond Minecart!"  Peter said.

"You're right!" Abby said.

Once you'll ride The Diamond Minecart, you can
ride it on the air without rail...anytime you want. When the three were on the air, they were having fun. But when they saw Missledania ahead, their smiles faded away. Missledania was consumed by destruction and chaos.

"What the heck..." Brook said.

"We have to find Peter quickly!" Peter said desperately.

When they found Herobrine, they saw Draymond bloody...lying on the floor. Abby jumped from The Diamond Minecart shouting Draymond's name. But Herobrine heard it and catched Abby by strangling her.

"Let me go you monster!" Abby cried.

The Diamond Minecart landed and Peter kept it while running to rescue.

Peter stopped and had a trouble deciding who he should help. He decided to rescue Abby. But Herobrine made a vortex and everyone was grabbing on something that holds the ground so that they won't get sucked by the vortex.

Unfortunately, Draymond got sucked to the vortex because he was the only one who wasn't holding on something.

"Draymond!!!!" Peter shouted.

"Noooo!!!" Abby and Brook cried.

Abby was so mad that he also strangled Herobrine. But it was a dumb move because Herobrine let go of his hand to stop Abby. So the two got sucked into the vortex. And once they got sucked, the vortex disappeard.

"Oh no what do we do?!" Brook yelled.

"I don't....know." Peter replied.

The two, Herobrine and Abby were in a world of darkness and fear, The Lair of Souls or TLS. Tge world where dead people live...forever. This world was secretly made from Notch...

"Where am I? And where's Draymond?!" Abby asked while crying.

"You are in a world where the dead live...TLS." Herobrine answered.

Abby saw Draymond lying on the floor. Abby approached Draymomd and said:

"Draymond, are you okay?!" Abby cried.

"I'm...o..okay.I...will..f..f..fix...this!" Draymond said.

"No! You've done enough! Don't leave us." Abby cried.

"It's okay..it's okay. I'm here...I will be with...you..and...Peter...all the..time. Don't worry." Draymond said while he almostly closed his eyes... He said one more thing:

"I love you guys. God..bless..you...I'm sorry I wasn't a nice Draymobd to..you...Abby.."

But suddenly, he stood up.

"Draymond no!" Abby yelled.

Draymond stopped Abby and he grabbed The Black Snake Arrow from Herobrine's pocket quickly.

"What are you doing?!" Herobrine asked in anger.

Herobrine grabbed Abby and strangled her.

"Give me the arrow or I'll snap her throat!" Herobrine yelled.

Draymond quickly stabbed Herobrine. He threw Abby and released her in a safe place. Herobrine turned yellow and explode...Draymond was thrown high up and hardly landed on the ground.

Souls gathered...

When Abby woke up, he crawled straight to Draymond's body shouting his name.

Abby cried...

"Draymond! -sob- I love you too! You saved the whole world, Draymond!" Abby cried.

"I'm...gonna...die,A...Abby. I'm..not...a...hero..be...cause I s..spawned that guy..with the white...eyes." Draymond replied.

"No! You're the number one hero I ever know. Don't leave us...-sob-...PLEASE!" Abby.

"I told..you...I will be with you guys...all..the time."

Abby was in a moment of silence until Draymond said his last words...

"God..bless you..Give..me one..last hug.." Draymond said.

After Draymond said that, Abby hugged Draymond in a second.

When the two hugged, Draymond's hand fall into the ground....and died..Abby screamed in sadness.

But this is Minecraft so anyone who died will just explode, give off smoke and drop their items into the ground. The same thing happened to Draymond..

Draymond's soul appeard in front of Abby and hugged her.....

Draymond dropped The Black Snake Arrow he used to defeat Herobrine. Abby kept it....Abby went home when Reickha Floitoine, the leader of the souls... Created a portal to get Abby back home...

FOUR WEEKS LATER

The burial of Draymond end. And many people were clapping at the three, Peter, Abby and Brook. Many people were yelling and cheering. And it's time to the three to say in the front of the whole Mineraft how a hero, Draymond so great.

Brook:

First of all, in the beginning, I already think that Draymond...is ab idiot because he spawned Herobrine. But he in fact saved us all...So I crafted some fireworks and I will fire them after the three of us is finished.

Peter:

Me and Draymond are best friends and I couldn't show my anger to him after I heard that he spawned Herobrine...and the whole world was mad at him because of the unpleasant confession. But a big twist came. The world loved him because he was a great hero. Everybody say DRAYMOND THE HERO!"

After Peter said that, the whole Minecraft shouted DRAYMOND THE HERO! Peter cried for a few moments.

ABBY:

The three of us, Peter, me and Brook loved Draymond. And...I can't even thank him just like that...I...Abby..Peter and Draymond will be protecting Minecraft until death...with our inspiration, Draymond."

Everyone was clapping and Notch went to the front and made an announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! May I present to you, The Triples, heroes of Minecraft!

Everyone in Minecraft cheered with joy. Yelling, Shouting, etc.

THE TRIPLES WILL RETURN IN:

Chapter Nine: The Triples

Hey guys, if you do enjoy the story then please do voting the story and follow me to become an Allegrian! Hope you guys are well...Love ya'!!!

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Allegro Series