Chapter Eight ~

*Asa's POV*

"Hey, nice singing by the way." I say as I walk in the bathroom.

'Smooth' I think 'That was pretty smooth, even for me.' I continue on with my normal morning routine, skipping the shower because I was so excited last night I kind of took one at midnight to calm me down. I brushed my teeth, changed into my T-shirt, jeans, and a green hoodie, and added a little spike of hair towards the front of my head using some hair gel. I was ready. I headed to my room, put on some shoes and headed downstairs to meet Lizzie.

When I came downstairs I saw that she on her phone. As I got closer, I realized that she was on twitter, stalking Harry Styles' account. Once she saw that I saw what she was doing she got all embarrassed but I see no shame in stalking Harry Styles- It happens to the best of us.

"So you ready to go?" I said.

"Yeah, sure. Let me just tell my mom." she said as she started to run into the kitchen. I heard murmurs and then her smiling face came from behind the wall to the kitchen. "Ready!" she said.

"Alright, well let's get going. BYE MUM!" I say as I walk out the door. Once we get outside a gust of cold air hits us. I guess it was colder than I thought. Out of a pure daring attitude, I grabbed Lizzie's hand and started walking towards the sidewalk like holding her hand was a normal thing. It felt so good to hold her hand again, just like old times. It still felt so... right to hold her hand again. I never knew that such a subtle memory could mean so much when it reoccurred.

"Don't you, Asa? Asa? Asa, are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. Just thinking. What'd you ask again?"

"I said don't you think the weather is lovely today."

"Oh, um, yes. Very nice walking weather."

"Haha. Yeah I guess. So where are we going first?" she asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we could visit Big Ben and Tower Bridge then as a brake from the city we could go to the park we used to go to when we were little. Then we can head back to Downtown London, hit a couple shops, and then we can ride the London Eye at the best time of the day- at sundown. Is that alright with you?"

"It sounds amazing." she says with a glimmer in her eye. She looks really excited which makes me even more excited.

So we start towards Big Ben. Once we arrive, we admire, read up on its history in a couple pamphlets we found in the gift shop, and then went to Tower Bridge where we did pretty much the same thing we did at Big Ben.

Now for my favorite part - Westminster Park. We used to go there every day. We would play on the playground equipment, then we would go get the big blue bouncy ball that we hid in a clump of trees and play with it, then we would watch the world grow slightly darker on the park bench. You know, even when we ten we still acted like a... a little married couple. We were just such good friends, but now were fifteen and I wanna be more that just friends, which is what I plan on working on tonight, On that park bench. Now I'm not saying were gonna come back to the house boyfriend and girlfriend but I want show her that I can care for her again because I can.

*Lizzie's POV*

Well, this day with Asa has been absolutely lovely so far. It reminds me of old times and I can honestly say that I'm excited to ride the London Eye but I almost can't contain my excitement to see Westminster Park. Yeah, Big Ben and Tower Bridge were cool but I'm beyond ecstatic to see my old favorite park.

We arrived at the park after a semi- long walk from the city and the sun looked like it was already preparing to set. At first glance, I was excited because we were the only people at the park but as I was taking it all in a couple of boys came out from behind a surrounding tree. There was three of them. One was walking in front with a snapback on. You could tell he thought he was really cool. Then there were two trailing behind, one looking identical to the one in front and the other looking completely different. The different looking one was wearing a sweater and jeans whereas the others were wearing shorts and t-shirts which were not appropriate clothing for the temperature. The other two boys looked so full of themselves but the boy in the sweater looked different. Then the boy in front spotted us. "Heyyyyy! Boys look! It's Asa!" The others looked our way and started walking towards us also.

"Hey guys!", Asa said, "what's going on"

"Nothing much" the boy said. "Who's this fine lady?" snapback boy said, looking at me.

"Oh, this is Lizzie. She's my old best friend from the US. She's in town for the summer and I was just showing her around." Asa said.

"hmmm. Well, she is smokin. My name is Logan and these are my friends Dylan," he said pointing to the guy that dressed like him, " and Toby." pointing to the guy in the sweater. "Hey, Asa," Logan said, " can me and Dylan talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure" said Asa. "Hey Lizzie, I'll be right back, just um, stay with Tobias."

"Okay" I said.

"Soooo, You're from the US?" Toby asked with a surprising American accent. I nodded. "Hey, so am I. I'm from Massachusetts. My family moved here about two years ago. How about you? Where are you from?"

"Oh, I'm from Illinois."

"Oh, that's cool. Why are you in England?"

"Um, my mom is friends with Asa's mom because we used to live here."

"Then why do you have an American accent?"

"Oh, it rubbed off a couple years ago."

"Oh, well, give me your phone."

"Why?"

"I'm just gonna put my number in it. We Americans need to stick together." he said taking my phone out of my hands. He stared intently at the screen while typing at the buttons then he handed it back. For his name he put in 'Tobias' instead of Toby.

"Tobias?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like being called Tobias instead of Toby. When I first moved here they called me Tobias but Logan thought it would be better if my name was Toby so he changed it. Only my close friends like Asa still call me Tobias."

"Oh, why thank you, Tobias and I will be sure to text you later." I said. Then he smiled at me. Not like a toothy grin, but a sincere closed mouth smile as I stared in to his brown, speckled eyes. Then Asa came running over and jumped in front of me cutting off my vision of Tobias.

"Lizzie!" Asa said. "We need to get home. It's almost dark and I promised your mum we'd be back by dark."

"Oh, Okay. Goodbye, Tobias." I said.

"Bye Lizzie" Tobias said with a wink. "Bye Asa."

Asa grabbed my hand and then through clenched teeth he muttered a "bye". And we were off.

A/N: Hey guys! I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while and Thank You for 1k reads. Keep commenting and keep voting! Thank you and Stay Tuned. Goodbye!