Eleventh

'Hera? Hera! HERA!' Ally screams and runs after her niece who is trying to kidnap Ally's favorite guitar. 'Leave my fucking guitar!' Ally yells angrily after finally getting Heras Sweater in her right hand. 'Language, Allison!' Hera says with her cute baby voice, trying to act all strict, just like that one biiig nurse. Ally's eyebrows lift themselves up and she couldn't help but laugh at Heras chubby baby face which looks squeezed together because Hera is trying to look strict and angry. 'C'mon lil pumpkin', Ally says lovingly and carries the little blonde girl in the pink unicorn sweater back inside the living room. 'Play with your toys, I need to work, I gotta record a new song.' 'But I wanna play with you, Ally. My toys are BO-RING!', Hera whines, emphasizing the last word. She locks her arms in front of her chest, pulls her lower lip forward and stamps with her right foot. Ally hates seeing her niece like that and she knows that she hadn't much time for Hera the past few days but she needs to pay her rent. She can't ask someone to help. Who would that be? Ally turns around to go back to work as Heras voice gives her a ice cold feeling. 'Where is Stevie, Ally?', Hera whispers and suddenly she doesn't sound like a toddler. Ally slowly turns around and looks at her niece. 'Stevie and I', she begins, 'are no longer friends.' 'But you love her and she loves you. You should be together.' Hera explains like it's the easiest and most logical thing in the world. And maybe it is. Maybe they are meant for each other but it's just impossible. But Ally misses Stevie. She notices that now. She is still missing her. So much. 'Call her!', Ally instructs Hera. 'C'mon, we'll call Stevie and ask her if she wants to play with you while I'm working.' Suddenly Ally's voice is sounding weird and she has to clear her throat. She regrets her decision immediately but the smile lighting up Heras face lets her stick with it.