Bow Ties are Cool

Inspired by the picture above. Hope you enjoy!! Takes place shortly after the first book.

Love you all!!

Don't ask.... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAH!!! STOP YOU'RE CHOKING ME!!!" Smokescreen yelled as he tried to get away. Arcee smacked his shoulder and finished tying the way June had showed her. Only because the boys refused to tie them.

"There." She said as she straightened the tie. Then she went on to Bumblebee. Smokescreen pulled at the collar and groaned.

"How can you stand this!?" He asked Jack as he walked in. The youth chuckled a little.

"It's only for one night." He smirked. The speedster groaned again and fidgeted with his suit.

"Bee! Stop squirming!" Arcee growled. The scout refused to hold still and started pushing her away as she tightened the bow tie. He stuck out his tongue and acted like she was killing him. She glared and punched him in the arm. Smokescreen chuckled.

"I still have to get ready so knock it off." She scolded. Bumblebee sighed in exasperation as she finished. Arcee walked off to go get ready and they wandered off into the main room.

"Ha ha!! You two look like penguins." Miko teased as she finished tying Bulkheads bow tie.

"What's a penguin?" Wheeljack asked as he pulled on his tie and yanked it off. "I think I'd rather be one." He said as he glared at the tie.

"Wheeljack!" Miko scolded. She made him sit down and he groaned as she tied it back on. Agent Fowler walked in and smirked at the team.

"Why are we doing this again?" Bulkhead moaned as he looked at the others.

"The President has invited you to a Black Tie Event in honor of everything you've done to save our nation." The Agent explained.

"How about we just send our black ties and call it good." Wheeljack muttered as Miko started brushing his hair down.

He glared at her took the brush away and threw it. The girl put her hands on her hips and stuck her tongue out at him. Bumblebee scratched his combed hair furiously and then folded his arms and pouted. Bulkhead chuckled as he walked over to them.

"Try not to mess up your suit." Rachet grumbled to the others as June finished his tie.

"Look who's talking." She smiled as she straightened his shirt and jacket. He grumbled something about suits and ties being useless. She smiled a little and walked off to get ready.

"I don't want to go if I have to look like this." Smokescreen pouted.

"We have been asked to go and it is an honor for us to attend." Optimus said, he walked into the room as he fiddled with his tie.

June sighed softly as she smiled and helped him. He had somehow managed to tie some fingers in the knot. She pulled the tie off and he looked at the others. Once she was done she smiled and walked off to get ready.

"I don't know if I can survive the night with this noose around my neck." Smokescreen muttered. The kids helped them with the final touches. Wheeljack growled as Miko handed him the brush again.

*Raf are you coming too?* Bee signed as the boy sat by him.

"No. We weren't invited." He said as he smiled at him. Bee smiled a little and ruffled Rafs hair.

*I wish you could go. I'll bring you something back.* He signed as he smiled at the boy.

A little later.
They were finally ready to go. The kids had to kept the team from messing up their outfits as they waited for the girls. After a few minutes Arcee walked in wearing a long royal blue dress and makeup. Smokescreen whistled as she walked up to them. She glared and put a fist in his face.

"Shut it Smokey." She growled. Bulkhead and Wheeljack snickered, she glared at them and they stopped.

"I don't like this either." she said as she folded her arms.

*I think you look pretty.* Bumblebee signed shyly as he blushed. Arcee just looked at him blankly then walked away. The scout blushed again and slumped his shoulders.

"Heh heh. Nice try kid." Bulkhead muttered as he gently slapped his back. Bee just looked up at him. Then followed the others as they walked to the bridge.

"Whoa..." Miko muttered.

"Wow Mom." Jack said. They all turned to see the nurse. She was wearing a long teal dress and her hair was down. She walked over and stopped in front of them.

"We ready to go?" June asked.

Rachet stared at her and blushed a little. Wheeljack smirked and elbowed him in the side. The doctor just kept staring at the nurse. Raf activated the ground bridge and they walked through. Rachet held out his arm and June took it as they walked forward.

"You look magnificent." He whispered quietly as they went through. She smiled a little and blushed.

~

After the team was introduced and got to know some people, they started mingling with others. Smokescreen and Wheeljack were talking to all the pretty ladies. Optimus spoke with the President and Agent Fowler for the most part. Bulkhead wandered around as he got to know different people. Arcee sat at a table and just waited for the party to be over. She sighed in exasperation and felt someone stand next to her. The woman looked up to see Bumblebee.

"Hey Bee." She muttered. He held out a hand and smiled. Without thinking she took it and he pulled her up. He led her to a different part of the room and she stopped suddenly when she realized what he was doing.

*Dance with me.* He signed as he smiled.

"Uh....no. You don't even know how to dance." She said, he rolled his eyes.

*Don't underestimate me.* He signed as he smirked. Bumblebee led her to the dance floor and started to waltz. She was surprised at how easy it was and she stared at him as he smiled.

"When did you learn to dance?" She asked it felt like they were flying. He paused and smiled again.

*About ten minutes ago.* He signed her eyes widened. *Remember when Raf showed me how to dance? He taught me some other moves and I've been practicing. Plus this was pretty easy.* He signed.

Bumblebee danced, more of glided, along the floor and she smiled at him. After they were done they gazed into each other's eyes. They were interrupted as people around them clapped. Bumblebee blushed a little as some girls asked to dance with him next. Arcee smiled a little and quietly slipped away.

~

June wandered around as she looked for the Doctor. She eventually found him standing outside on a balcony staring at the stars. She smiled and hugged his arm as she stood by him. Rachet looked at her and smiled a little before looking back to the night sky.

"I hate crowds." He mumbled. She smiled to herself and rested her head on his arm.

"You look quiet handsome." She blurted out then blushed but he hadn't noticed.

"I feel ridiculous." He grumbled as he pulled at the shirt and looked at it. She looked up at him and rested her chin on his shoulder. She stared at him and smiled a little as she looked at his face. He looked at her and she blushed again.

"What?" He asked as she looked away and let go of him.

"Nothing." She muttered as she stared off into space and blushed again.

She felt embarrassed for staring at him. Rachet gazed at her and realized just how beautiful she was. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. She jumped a little surprised at the gesture. June looked at him and they stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Rachet felt his heart fly again as he gazed at her. After a moment he leaned closer to kiss her.

"Hey do you-" they turned around quickly and saw some guy behind them. "Oh sorry! I thought you were some else." The man muttered putting his hands up defensively before leaving.

They looked at each other and blushed a little before staring at the scene in front of them. June smiled to herself and looked up at the stars again.