Decepticons dont go to Jail.

Special thanks to Bumblemus_Prime for making an AWESOME cover. Thanks!!

Media. Soundwaves biker outfit..... idea.

This is how Starscream got out of jail. I figured they would have to forge papers to get him out. Kind of like a prisoner transfer.

Anyway! Hope you enjoy!

I'm still doing requests :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A jet black motorcycle drove down the freeway at a dangerous speed. The driver weaved in and out between the cars. They honked and shouted at him as he cut them off. The rider made a sharp turn and cut through two lanes of traffic as he left the freeway. People honked at the biker but he ignored them.

Soundwave had a mission and he didn't really care if people got in his way. Megatron had sent him to retrieve Starscream after the idiot had gotten himself in trouble with the law. The communication specialist wanted to leave the con in jail, teach him a lesson. But he was under orders. Starscream had been taken fifty miles away from the area where he had been arrested, and was now sitting in the jail. Megatron was not happy when he found out what happened. Soundwave had managed to figure out how to get the con out of jail and forged some papers.

He drove passed the jail house and noticed a sign that restricted head gear. He glared at the sign as he passed and parked a few blocks away. He looked around and glared at some people that walked by. He knew the jail wouldn't let him in unless he obeyed there law.

Soundwave gripped his bikers helmet and took it off. He shook his hair out of his face and walked to the jail. He passed a store window and paused as he saw his reflection. He hadn't actually taken the time to see what his human form looked like. He stared stone faced at his reflection as he looked himself over. He had jet black hair, and almost black eyes. The con raised an eyebrow and continued walking. He'd have to check with Shockwave and see how far he was in his research.

The young dirty blonde receptionist looked up as she heard someone come in. The police officer had the guest go through security before letting him continue. He walked up to her and just stood there.

"Can I help you?" She asked as she smiled, he was handsome in his own way. He stared at her blankly and placed a paper on the desk without a word. She read it and started typing. The young woman smiled at him and he just stared back blankly. She blushed a little and handed him his paper back.

"It checks out. I'll have the guard take you back to retrieve him." She hit a button.

"So....you doing anything later?" She asked and smiled. He just stared at her and she blushed again.

The guard walked in and ushered him to the other room. Soundwave followed and ignored the guard as he tried making small talk. He looked at his fist and flexed his hand. It irritated him that he wasn't as intimidating in this form.

They walked down the hall and stopped as the guard unlocked the door. They walked in and turned a corner. Starscream was in a single holding cell and he jumped up as they approached. Soundwave handed the guard his paperwork and walked to the bars.

"Soundwave! Thank the All Spark!" He said as he grabbed the bars. "Now get me out of this blasted place." He growled. The communication specialist just stared at him blankly and glanced at the guard. The man handed him the paperwork and walked off for a second.

"Soundwave.....you're getting me out of here, right?" Starscream asked. The con just stared at him and walked away.

"SOUNDWAVE!!!" He yelled as the con disappeared. The seeker hit the bars angrily.

A few minutes later the guard came back and handcuffed Starscream. He then opened the cell and led him to the front. As they got to the first door, Starscream saw Soundwave silently standing against the wall as he waited. The seeker glared at him and they walked to the entrance.

"Good luck." The guard said as he addressed the silent man.

"Aren't you going to remove these?" Starscream asked in annoyance as he gestured to his hands behind him. The guard scoffed and Soundwave grabbed the seekers arm.

"Ow! Not so hard!" The seeker grumbled as the con led him out of the building. They walked down a few blocks until they stopped by the motorcycle.

"Alright you've convinced them, now get these off me." He said as he gestured to his cuffs. Soundwave shoved him against the wall and placed his arm against the seekers throat.

"What's gotten into you!?" Starscream yelled as he gasped for air.

The communication specialist just glared at him for a moment before letting go. The seeker fell on his butt and looked up at the other man in anger. Soundwave yanked him up and slammed him into the wall as he uncuffed him. The communication specialist walked off and put the cuffs in his pocket. Starscream rubbed his wrists and glared as the con got on his bike.

"Is that how we're getting back?" He scoffed. Soundwave just looked at him and put his helmet back on. He started up the motorcycle and pointed over the other mans shoulder. Starscream frowned when he saw the vehicle.

"I'm not riding a bus back." He growled angrily. Soundwave just stared at him and flipped a coin towards him. The seeker caught it and glared at the con.

"This isn't funny Soundwave!" He yelled angrily. The communication specialist revved the engine and drove off. Starscream growled angrily and walked to the bus.

~

The seeker rubbed his tired face as he walked off the bus and into the building. It was getting late and he had gone to the station Soundwave instructed him to go to. He walked out of the building after going through minor security and saw Soundwave silently leaning against his bike as he waited. Starscream glared at him.

"Is this your way of teaching me a lesson!?" Starscream yelled. The con didn't move.

"How are we getting back?" He growled through gritted teeth. Still no response. The other man clenched his fists in annoyance.

"Need a ride?" The seeker turned to see Knockout smirking at him.

"Why didn't you just come in the first place!?" Starscream shouted. The other man scoffed.

"Not my job." He sneered as he got into his car. Starscream growled as he followed and glared at the silent con.

Soundwave watched them go and smirked slightly under his helmet. He waited until they were out of sight before he followed.