Always...

This story was... inspired?... by this movie poster. After seeing it I didn't know if I wanted to cry or scream.

Instead I wrote...

A few parts where inspired by JunglePunk Thank you!

This is what came of it. It's a AU type thing. Sort of what if or possibly true.

Anyway... not sure how I feel so...

Enjoy...?

(Italics are a conversation with baby Bee and Optimus.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

"Never forget that I love you."

"Why?"

"What kind of sire would I be if I didn't? I'll always love you and protect you Bumblebee. Always."

~

Orion Pax was no more. He was now Optimus Prime. A leader and warrior. The war of Cybertron was in its early stages. He had just barely become a Prime the day before. The young mech stared at the vast landscape of the city. He sighed forcefully and looked back at the building he was just in. He was worried. His sweet spark had disappeared without a word. He looked around and furrowed his optic ridges. He was afraid something had happened to her.

Time passed and he never heard from her. He never stopped looking for her and never gave up hope. One day as he spoke with a few others and made plans. There was a knock at the door. One of the mechs sighed in exasperation and opened the door. After a few minutes he turned and looked at the Prime.

"Sir... uh... can you cone here?" He asked quietly. Optimus furrowed his optic ridges and quietly walked over. The mech motioned for him to step out of the room. He did and closed the door.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. The mech sighed quietly and looked down the hall. A young femme walked over to him as she held something in her arms. His optics widened and he walked over to her.

"Spitfire." He said as he smiled slightly and hugged her gently. She narrowed her optics and pushed him away. He blinked in surprise and furrowed his optic ridges.

"I don't want to see you again." She muttered and glared at him. "I fell in love with Orion Pax, not whatever you are now." She said angrily.

"I... do not understand." He muttered as he watched her.

"You will." She said as she handed him a data pad. He frowned as he looked at it then she carefully handed him a bundle. It squirmed and he held it gently.

"I want you to remember one thing." She muttered and he looked at her. "As long as your spark beats." She seethed and poked his chest plate. "You always remember, that this war is your fault." She said angrily as she glared. He stared at her blankly and felt his spark breaking. She turned on her ped and walked out.

He furrowed his optic ridges and looked at the little bundle. He wasn't sure what it was and carefully moved the fabric aside. His optics widened as he stared at a small sparkling. Next to it was a spark shard. She had broken the bond. He felt tears fill his optics, and he watched as the sparkling clung to his shard. He smiled sadly as a tear fell down his faceplate. He looked at the data pad to see if she had named the little one. She had simply written a letter.

Optimus,

I want to apologize first for leaving you after only a short amount of time as your spark mate. But I will never forgive you for this war you and Megatron started. Even though I know you say it's not your fault. I'm here to tell you, it is all your fault for everyone's death. I blame you for pretty much everything that's happened. That's not why I'm writing to you though. Shortly after I left you I found out I was going to have a sparkling. I was angry and wanted to kill him as soon as he came. Anything that has to do with you I despise. I'm sending him back to you because I don't love him. My only request is you never tell anyone he is your son. He doesn't exist. Besides I'm sure it will benefit you somehow. Don't tell anyone about him. Ever.