Falsity

This story is inspired by Pomander who had the original suggestion. Right of the orgins goes to her. Her idea came from watching Princess Bride.

My brother came up with a few other things as I told him, and this was born.

Please read the whole thing before you judge it. Also this may become another short story.

~~~~~

Optimus quietly followed the man and silently pulled out his gun. He peered around the corner and saw Megatron just standing there looking at his phone with his back to him. Optimus narrowed his eyes and felt that something was off. He looked at his gun and slowly cocked it. He froze and bit his lip as he listened.

"Optimus." Megatron said calmly. "I've been expecting you." He muttered. The officer slowly looked up and peered around the corner. The con still had his back to him and his hands clasped behind his back. He was waiting. The father hesitated then slowly came out as he aimed his gun at the man.

"Megatron turn around and put your hands up." Optimus said seriously. Megatron turned and looked at him as he smiled wickedly and put his hands up defensively.

"Are you going to shoot an unarmed man?" He asked. The officer narrowed his eyes as he cautiously moved forward.

"You're never unarmed." He muttered and watched him carefully. Megatron stood perfectly still as he sneered at him.

"I know how things go." He muttered and faced the wall. Why was he cooperating suddenly? Something wasn't right. But he couldn't just leave him either.

He hesitated and moved closer as he watched him. The man didn't move. Optimus set the barrel of the gun against his back as a warning. Megatron watched him quietly and they stared each other down for a moment. The con smiled wickedly as the officer reached for his cuffs.

As quick as lightning he spun around and punched him hard in the abdomen then twisted his arm. The father cried out in pain and the villian twisted harder until he dropped the gun. Megatron picked it up and laughed darkly as Optimus clutched his arm. The con looked at it then put it in the back of his belt.

"I'll use this later when I'm done." He sneered and lunged at him.

Optimus dodged and grabbed his taser only to have it painfully ripped out of his hands. Megatron yelled angrily and slammed his fists into the man. Optimus grunted and punched back as he tried to use his weapons to defend himself. Megatron would disarm him each time and hit him hard. The con shoved the taser into his side and grinned wickedly as he pinned him against the wall.

Optimus cried out in pain and the man stepped back. Megatron punched him repeatedly then grabbed him by the hair and threw him. He laughed darkly as he walked over and the officer shakily pushed himself up.

The officer ignored him as he stood up and narrowed his eyes. Megatron laughed darkly and swung at him, Optimus ducked and punched him hard in the face as he came up. The con growled angrily and kicked him in the stomach then again when he went down. Megatron pulled the gun out and aimed at his head. Optimus panted heavily as he knelt there and glared up at him. They heard someone running towards them and looked up to see Bumblebee. The young man glared darkly as he pulled out his gun.

"Let's make your family smaller, shall we?" Megatron sneered and aimed at the young cop.

"No!" Optimus yelled as Megatron smiled wickedly. The villain shoved him aside and fired three shots at the young man.

The father's eyes widened and filled with tears as he watched his son fall backwards with the force of the impact. The air was silent as Bumblebee lay-