Chapter 3

"What were you thinking you idiot? " Dorathy asked. "I'm sorry I just didnt see you. I had so much on my mind.". " Well you will definitely have more when I report you for attempted murder". "Whoa dont you think youre going too far ? Accidents happen and I said I'm sorry"
Dorathy stared at the stranger in front of her and just then she realised how good looking he was. She had seen a lot of men who looked like him but he had something striking about him. For a woman of her profession she had definitely seen a lot of men but none like him and she wondered why. Just as Dorathy was about to shout at Wesley once more, she recognized him. Her eyes widened and Wesley looked at her with amazement. No doubt he found her attractive but he had never thought of a girl in that way in a long time.
"O. M. G" Dorathy exclaimed. "Aren't you that guy who is contesting to be president? ". Wesley didn't know whether to feel scared or relieved that Dorathy knew who he was. He contemplated on the consequences of lieing to her and telling the truth. He finally answered her truthfully. He said "Uhm yes I am and I am also sorry". "What do you think will happen to your career when the press finds out that you almost kilked me? "Dorathy asked with a smirk. Wesley knew a lot of things and he definitely that he was in trouble but he didn't have the faintest idea on how he was going to get out of it. Dorathy looked like she were joking and damn serious at the same time. How was he going to understand that beautiful but mysterious face. Wesley decided to change the subject while thinking if what to do.
" Well now you know enough about me but I know nothing about you except that you are beautiful". Dorathy rolled her eyes and said "Cut the crap. My name is Dorathy and I'm a stripper"