[2] RIP KATNISS

MOST OF THIS IS WRITTEN BY MY BFF FOR LIFE @evxrlark BAAAA

Katniss POV yay

I turn my head over to face the girl sleeping beside me, Malia Tate. Since when did I like girls?

The girl starts to stir and I quickly turn to the other side, almost as if I'm embarrassed.

I feel Malia moving beside me and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"I know you're awake." The girl states. I still don't move an inch.

She groans and places her arms around my waist, almost making me gasp. She lays her head on my shoulder and I have to force myself not to smile.

"Please wake up." She begs but I don't respond. Malia huffs and moves away from me, myself soon missing the warmth her arms around my body gave me.

I hear and feel movement from the bed but I'm soon flipped over and being straddled. I open my eyes to see Malia with a grin on her face.

"Got you." She smirks and I can't help but smile back.

"You're heavy." I groan, jokingly.

"You didn't say that last night." The attractive girl responds and I roll my eyes, moving myself away from her.

A frown soon forms on her face which spreads concern around my mind.

"You okay?" I ask, reaching to hold her hand.

"Do you regret last night?" Malia asks, taking her gentle hand in mine.

"No, of course not. Do you?" I reply, moving closer to her.

"Defiantly not." She grins wide. Before I know it, her lips are on mine.

After a few minutes, I break up the kiss and get off of the bed.

"We have school today, we don't have time to be doing this right now." I state and Malia groans and flops down onto the bed.

"Why don't we just skip? School's not important anyway." The girl complains as I grab a shirt and place it over my head. (Theyre both wearing a bra and pants btw no porn)

"School is very important. I mean, you could become a scientist, a mathematic-"

"But I hate maths." Malia complains again as she rolls around the bed. I slip on some shorts and walk over to the upset girl.

I turn her over so she's facing me and I give her a short but passionate kiss.

"If you get dressed and go to school, we can continue that later." I smirk and she almost jumps out of bed and runs to get dressed.

I giggle, then walk over to straighten  my hair and do my makeup.

"HIDE!" Malia panicks, throwing a pillow towards me.

"Huh?" I grab the pillow just before it manages to ruin my hair.

"My dad is coming! Get under the bed." She doesn't do much after saying this; the beautiful girl just waits.

When the door flies open, I'm under the bed breathing as quiet as a mouse.

"Why hello there father. Nothing to see here, goodbye." Malia sucks at acting I'm not even kidding.

"I'm not leaving, now what's under the bed?" I have to sneeze, shit.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Are you telling the truth Malia Tate?"

"Yes."

"Is there something under your bed?"

"Yes." My life ends now. "Wait, I mean -"

"ACHOO!"

I sprint.

Out of the room.

Down the hallway.

And out the front door.

At school, just as I arrive, I feel someone jump on my back. I bet you know who it is, Malia Tate. I protest against this idea but Malia really wants me to carry her around.

A lot of people - including Allison, Scott and Stiles - stare oddly at us. She jumps off of me and drags me into an empty classroom. Her lips find their way to mine and the person who I am dreading most right now walks in.

"What the fuck Kaniss!" Peeta yells.

This is short but idc so yeah

EJZJDEJGDSTAHWHAH