[3] Vegas (part one)

Katniss POV

"MALIA!" I scream dropping my suitcase onto the floor so I can give her a hug.

"Hello Katniss," she replies, looking like she's in pain.

"Why are you wincing?" I ask Malia concerned.

"Katniss, YOU literally just spilt your coffee all over me!"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, wiping the coffee - which is all over her new shirt - with my hand.

"Stop wiping it, you'll just make it stain!" She says.

"Alright, lets go to the bathroom and we can clean it up!"

We rush into the bathroom and Malia takes off her shirt so she can clean it. I'm confused; she just took her shirt off in front of me. Malia looks at my shocked face and giggles. Her lips find mine and I smile.

"This is going to be a great trip," I tell her.

Three days earlier

"Okay class, i have some exciting news!" Mrs Roberts (my homeroom teacher) says, "This weekend, we will be taking a trip to Vegas!"

The whole class squeals and I turn around and look at Malia before I squeal even louder.

When the bell rings, I go to my locker, which is next to Malia's, and get my lunch out of it. As fast as a hare, Malia sprints towards me and shouts, "We're going to Vegas!"

On the plane
Stiles POV

Because I want to tell Katniss something, I walk up to seats D15 and D16 and the two girls look at me weirdly.

"Would you mind leaving for a few minutes?" I ask Malia politely.

Slowly, she gets up and walks towards the bar - which we have access to - as we're in first class. I sit down on the empty cushioned seat.

"Hi," I say to end the awkward silence between Katniss and I.

"Hello?" She replies, confused

"I just wanted to say that your hair looks really nice today.

"Thank you, yours looks horrible."

I walk away, knowing that she still hates me.

Katniss POV

Malia (who looks as beautiful as roses) walks up to me.

She whispers in my ear, "Meet me in the bathroom without making anything look suspicious."

And then she winks.

I don't want to get into too much detail; let's just say that I did meet her in the bathroom.

-••••-

Okay that was so short but I wanted to update so I did. I think this is my favourite chapter on
this book. Hope you enjoyed!