Chapter 17

When i was sleeping next to enzo i feel great and safe next to him but then my body went numb i could not feel it until i woke up in this same house that me and enzo were only it different now i did not know this feeling until i .heard a voice. It was like a young man voice i never heard of it. The voice was getting Closer and Closer looking around to see where I was nothing it pitch black in here just like my dream "Hello anybody there i can hear you show yourself" i yelled " ahh you're Awaken Finally I was begin to think that you would never wake up " The Voice said " w..w.who are you" I asked Afraid out of my mind " where are my Manners " the Voice said Light flashes on covering my Eyes "Hello Gemini it a Please to see after  all this time" i heard that before "Jackson" i said looking at him "Surprised to see me " Jackson said  I was Confused about why was he here "What you don't look so happy to see me "Jackson said taking a step forward to me walking backwards till my back hit the wall " What do you jack" i said looking him dead in the eye "you will see soon enough " he said leaving me there before he left he gave a another guy head nod air knocked out of me i could feel my ribs breaking after each blow to my body. " That enough " Jackson said feeling his eyes on me "why are you doing this to me what have i ever done to you " i said Jackson laughed grab my neck " it not you did it what you going to help me do you see i want something and you're my Golden ticket to it" he said to me stuck under his grip " what would that be " i said gasping for air " you will see in five, four, three, two,one" he said the sound of a Alarm going off " Showtime " he said knocking me out .