Chapter 33

As the week went by I was busy build and make my army of assassin stronger to prepaid us for a war even retto was train people as well. "Hey Enzo you know she coming back today right we should go see her" retto said "yea let go see her" as we put our stuff away and we went to the airport I was looking for her. There she is as I found her and I surprised her and pick her up and giving her a hug " I glad u back Gemini" I said to her we went to get us some food and discuss her trip and my plan for a war "we are about to go to war soon with a different clans that been treating us for a while now and now want to start a war with us." As I explained everything to Gemini about the plans. Then she told me about her mom and how she was it make me uncomfortable since I was never knew what it like to have a mother or father love I was manly train all my life so I can survive on my own. "I made a promise to my mom to take u with me to see her one day but I know u are now a master you need to prepare thing for the war and I help you" as we finish up we went back home to the hideout but something was different about it then we saw Cerberus coming up to Gemini in fear and angry. Why was cerberus looking at me like he wanted to kill me looking at enzo asking him "what the hell is wrong with him " i said looking at him enzo was shrugging his arms "i have something to tell you  both something"cerberus said to me and enzo "come one lets go " i said walking with them we stop far away from the hideout so that he could speak to us " what wrong cerberus " enzo said looking at him "the clan they have done something and i don't think it was a good idea " he said to us looking around the forest " what did they do " i said my eyes black now ivy was trying to come up" they said they would beat me if i told you " he said to us my anger got the best of me " enzo move the hell back now and cerberus you tell me who almost hurt you now " i said pacing back and forth when cerberus said one name that made me lose my mind " grandpa hades is back " he said that when i knew life was never going to be the same again " then we are at war " i said looking at them " we are at war now " i said walking past them i need to cool off my hot head letting my anger out within a safe. "Get my clothes and armor we going to war." I said as I was getting everything ready.