Chapter 36

My whole night i was with my baby until i heard a snap of a twig looking around it was one of the clan members guess enzo sent one to check on me smiling at him i heard cerberus growling like he knew something was wrong "what wrong baby 'i said cerberus just kept looking at him as if he was here to hurt me "time to die for good " the guy said shooting a arrow at me cerberus jumped in front me knocking the arrow out of the way i felt to guys grab me from behind holding cerberus knocked down "leave him alone " i yelled trying to get out of the arms that when one of them stab my baby i watched cerberus bleed out they let me go " now that monster is gone and soon so will you " one of them said dropping to my knees my baby was gone they left cerberus heads on my lap" mommy i feel cold " he said tears falling down my face " it ok baby just think happy thought "i said crying my eyes out "Mommy don't cry it ok i still be here with you just keep daddy safe and i love you " he said closing his eyes i could hold it in anymore "cerberus open your eyes mommy loves you too come back back come back please come back please come back " i said crying " I love you mommy " he said to me my baby was gone " i love you too baby i will alway love you " i said letting tears fall from my cerberus body was cold "no ,no ,no " i said holding his head "NOOOOOOOOOOO BRING HIM BACK TO ME HE STILL HAS TO LIVE BRING HIM BACK TO ME HE MY SON " I yelled into the sky hoping they would hear me putting cerberus head on the side i sat back on him crying that they killed my baby in front of me "Gemini " enzo said getting up i looked at him he came close to me i hugged him "sorry that i left i got uncomfortable" i said walking back to cerberus not knowing how enzo would take it that when i seen the shadows it was people who have passed away and knew me walking to them one of them stood out to me 'hey dad " my dad was there  he knew how much i loved cerberus he was my son "hello my child i'm sorry about him " my father said looking at cerberus then me " we can bring him back but he won't be the same " my father said "is there anything you can do so i can say goodbye to him " i said my father walked over to my son who lays there  dead my father waved his hand over him cerberus was a man well three of them " you can stay with your mom or come with us " my father said to him looking at my son trying not to cry at the sight of my son " don't cry mom it ok " they said to me " it hard not " i said they all walked over to me " you took care of us and we each thank you but it time for us to go mom" they said " but we do have a way to say goodbye to you mom " they said " may we have this dance mommy " they said to me all of them hugging me dancing  with me i felt crying from me my eyes i felt them hug me tighter " we love you mom" they said to me then the were gone i felt enzo hold me tears falling down from my face " i love you too" i said crying myself into a sleep enzo must have picked me up and took me back .the next morning i woke up " you ok " enzo asked me looking at him " No i'm not ok but i will be " i said walking out of our room i never told enzo who killed him but i will heading to the training room laying down the mat crying again " i will kill them for killing you baby i promise.