Chapter 21

Hit after hit nothing was working for her she was to strong elize grab me by my hair making look her in the eyes "any last words "she said her voice ice cold " go to hell you bitch " i said eliza laughed at me tossing me into a tree my head and back were hurting me i got back up my vision blurring up but for a second i could have seen ivy coming next to me nudging me with her nose try to tell me to get up and fight  i felt her coming to me stepping on my chest making sure that i could not breath one bit then she was off me rolling my head over seeing ivy fight her i was smiling then let the black spots of my eyes take over that last thing i hear was enzo calling my name. "GEMINI" as I yelled her name my body so how heal and I rush to protect her. "Damn you bastard I kill you" as I rush in with my blade in my hand. "You really think that u well able to damage me with that go ahead give me your best shot" she said to me as I lunch up and stab her in the heart able to damage her a little bit then stick my hand in her demanding her to give retto back. " what the hell are you doing". She said as I pull out a wolf but it was not retto it was a different one " you freed me from her prison thank you young one but my wife is still there and retto two" he said not know who he is he said this to me. " I leaned u my power it should be enough to kill her and free my wife and retto two. "Who are you" I said to him " I explained everything later after we kill her". She said to and I feel his power running through me and then I see a sword appear in my head "what's this sword how did this appear" I said "it's your father weapon Enzo" he told and without any question began to fight Elise. "Damn that that hurt how did you manage to take him out now I will kill you for good ENZO!!!!" As she scream my name "ELIZE" I scream her namely and began to fight her spark were flying everywhere and we non stop block trying to land a hit on each other until I manage to slash her on the chest. "That does not work on me" the she sees blood on her with a shock look she scream. " it hurt it hurt damn it I kill u retto and lona let's end this" as she absorb their power I hear them in pain then the other wolf scream at me "go for the attack if she absorb then then we are done FINISH HER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE" he said as I nod my head and he gave me the speed of a wolf and run with my limit go in Elise the final blow when the sword glow and the word we speak we cut her in half. We hear her scream in pain and then we see the wolf free. We did it we free them as I look at them i knew I did it.