Hottie At the Club

Valentina's P.O.V

"Damn it! Where in the fucking hell is my white crop top?" I screamed when I couldn't find where I put it my friend Haley ran in and said "You lose everything don't you? you like wore that shirt 4 days ago. I love you but you are a fucking mess." She laughed and I gave her the finger and looked in my closet and that is when I felt something behind me.

I turned around and drop kicked the person to the ground. That is when I found out it was my brother Luca. "Fuck!" He groaned. "Fuck Luca, don't do that you know I don't like it when people sneak up behind me and it didn't work in your favor either did it?" He smirked and got up and asked "Is this what you were looking for?" There it was my white crop top. "Where the hell did you find that I legit looked for it for 2 hours."

"It was under your bed Genius." Luca laughed and I playfully punched him in the arm. "I hope your not planning to wear that outfit to a night club where there will be men with very, very large sexual desire." He said.

I smiled and said "I am, and you can't stop me I am wearing this because it is sexy and I just got this crop top 1 week ago." Luca groaned and left the room.

I put on the shirt and started to do my makeup and hair. I went to my vanity and I curled my hair in perfect locks and put on natural makeup. After I finished putting on my mascara I picked up my purse and put my phone in it and my keys to the house.

"Took you long enough." Luca complained. "No one said you had to stay, I mean I do have my own car Luca." I said annoyed. "Ya, but I also know that you might want to get drunk on the job tonight so I want to be your fall back plan Sorella." (Sister) I rolled my eyes at the honesty. Haley had the same job as me just different shift so she was resting while I walked out the door.

The drive to the club was quiet and the only thing that you could hear was the song Hype By Drake. I LOVE DRAKE!! he is the love of my life and I refuse to die and stop breathing before I meet him and kiss him.

"So I will go do my job and you go be a boss man fratello." (brother) I said as I went behind the bartending counter got my note pad for drink orders and started to walk to different tables seeing if they wanted any thing to drink.

After a couple of table there were none left and I started to clean and counter while drunk middle aged men hit on me. "Val, there is a new group coming in and I will show them to there table after you finish cleaning take there drink orders then your off for the night and you can go dancing if you want Sorella." I finished cleaning and walked over to the group and then I saw one of the most flawless  men in my life he looked to be about my brother Raffaele's age.

"Hi, My name is Val and I will be your bartender what can I get you guys?" I asked trying my best not to look at the drop dead gorgeous man. One of the men started talking in Italian thinking I couldn't understand his dumbass self. "Questa cagna sembra molto Sexy. Non mi dispiacerebbe essere con lei per una note."  (This bitch looks very sexy, wouldn't mind having her for a night.)

I started to laugh my ass off and said "Si cazzo ragazzo mai avrete la possibilità di mettervi cazzo piccolo ovunque vicino a me." (You Fuck boy, you will never get the chance to put you small dick anywhere near me.) The men at the table where surprised at my fluency in the language but to be honest I know 5 languages so this is not a rare reaction for me. However I am a full blood Italian.

The man who said that about me blushed in embarrassment and I said "So I will ask again is there anything I can get you  I would reay like to get this mother-fucking shift over with."  The very sexy man who I had noticed from the beginning said "We will have 4 shots and 1 scotch on the rocks for me Principessa." When he spoke it sent shivers down my spine.