The First Step is forgiving

Valentina's P.O.V

Once I walked away from Adrian I felt bad but I realized he deserved it. He was being a class A dick and I don't like to deal with people like that. I teased him but I didn't please him and that was enough for me and of course I am still horny but I am not a slut I am not just going to find some random guy to fuck that is not my way of living. Of course that is not saying that any one who has that kind of life is a slut it just means they live there life a different way.

I walked down the stairs and heard laughing in the game room so I walked there. I was still wearing a Calvin Klein sports bra and sweat pants and I went down to the game room and saw that every one was doing something Luca and Leti were being all lovey dovey while playing pool with drinks in there hands. Raffaele and Vi were dancing to the song in the background which was Sex by Cheat Codes and Julio was sitting with Carlos who I didn't was here so I went over to them. "Hey sexy, How you doing?" I know what you are thinking Julio likes you, well that is simply not true. When we were at the club with Adrian a couple days ago I saw him making out with a guy and that is when he told me he was gay. Everyone knew except me because he kept calling me sexy so I thought he liked me but he didn't he just liked hanging out with me that is why he calls me sexy it is just kind our thing.

"I am great, I am fantastic, I am a sexy unicorn that is how happy I am." I laughed and he asked "Now if you are that happy then why did I here Adrian cursing at you five minutes ago?" I shrugged and said "He pissed me off so I licked and left." Carlos gasped and said "You really want to get pay back for the whole ex-girlfriend thing don't you?" I nodded and whispered "He took my virginity and the next morning kissed his ex-girlfriend." I didn't want Luca and Raffaele to hear or else the would have killed Adrian by now or they would have tried.

"Hey babysister I think your boyfriend is calling." Raffaele said and he handed me my phone and it was Trevor so I answered I missed hearing hid voice.

T-Hey, sup babe Haley and I miss you.

V- I miss you guys too but I have a new job and it kind of requires me to live with my brothers.

T- Are you at least going to go to the Club next week?

V- I don't know it depends if I have a shift at the bar that y boss own or not.

T- At least try Val, We want to take you out. Haley wants to see you on your 22'nd birthday

V- Trevor you know I don't celebrate my birthday, thanks though I will call you later I have to hang out with my family a little bit love Trev.

Call Ended

Once the phone call was over I put my phone in the charger and I saw Adrian walk down to the game room and he went to the bar section and he said "Don't I pay someone to run this god damned bar?" After he said that I walked behind the bar and said "Hey don't be grumpy just because you experienced  disappointment for once. Now, You want scotch on the rocks right?" I asked. He looked at me with anger and regret both at once and he nodded and I got ice from the cooler and put scotch on it and he took it and said "I'm sorry for not telling you about Nina. To be honest I didn't even know she was my girl friend. She was just a girl I put up with because of her business skills in the field and she runs everything in China." I nodded with a smile and said "You don't need to explain to me I am upset but time heals all wounds right?" I walked away and went and sat on Carlos's Lap and said in a seductive tone "How you doing?"  

He started to laugh and I knew why. He and Julio had been talking about getting together for the past 25 minutes. I smiled and got off his lap and went to Vi and Raffaele. I took Vi's hand and started to dance to Work By Rihanna and Drake together and Leti joined us we started to twerk and you could almost see all the guy except Carlos and Julio with lust in there eyes. It was kind of weird seeing that look in my brothers eyes so I walked over to the bar and I decided to get myself a drink. I took the strongest beer that they had broke the lid off and took a swing of it.