Teasing and Jealousy are one in the same

Valentina's P.O.V

When I woke up Adrian was not there so I got up and started to do my morning routine. I went to the bathroom washed my face and did all my facial and teeth necessities. I walked into the closet and decided to put on something casual yet sexy. I still knew that Luca and Raffaele would complain about me wearing revealing clothing but the truth is just because I wear sexy cloths or sluty or whatever you want to call it does not make me a whore or a slut. I just like wearing them and I feel beautiful in them so it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I wore this very cute crop top with the back open in a heart and boyfriend jean short shorts. I also wore beige high heel boots. I put on natural makeup and brushed my hair and it was still in loose curls from the night before. I had a natural tan because you know Italian and I looked really good if I do say so myself. I grabbed my phone and my keys to my apartment and my lip gloss just in case. I walked down the long ass stairs and started to pant slightly I mean you might as well have to stretch before you come down those stairs.

"You do know there is an elevator right?" Raffaele asked and I gave him the biggest death glare in the world. "You decide to tell me that now?!" I asked and hit upside the head. "Ouch! you see this is why I don't want to spend time with you because you always abuse me." He playfully complained and I laughed and said "You have to give me a piggy back ride to the kitchen because I am going to die on my way there dumbass." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He nodded and I jumped on his back and there was a girl there who came up to me and Raffaele and said "Hey babe, Who is this girl who you happen to have just given a piggy back ride to?" the girl look pretty and nice but looked like she wanted to kill me.

My brother has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me. Well he will never hear the end of this . I started to laugh and said "You think he is cheating on you with me? Girl I would never sleep with this Cazzone."  She looked at Raffaele Confused and he gave me a glare and said "Violet, this is my little sister Valentina." He said and I said "But you can call me Val as long as you are not like that blonde bitch Ava." I said she started to laugh and said "Oh honey, We all hope that we are not like Ava she sticks to Adrian like it is her Motherfucking job. And I think I like you, you have spunk and Luca said that you have been learning all kind of fighting methods and knife work and guns. So you would be perfect for this gang. Not to mention that Adrian hasn't took his eyes off of you since you got to this place." She said the last part for only me to hear and I think I just found my new best friend here.

"Violet, Tonight I got invited my one of my best friends Trevor to go to this night club most of the guys are coming and I would love to go shopping for something that is not picked out by Adrian. So how about we go together." She smiled and said "I would love to. You are really not what I thought you would be. I thought you would hate me because I was dating your brother and you don't want me to hurt him." She said and I laughed and said "I love my brother and you are right I would not be happy if you hurt him but I can tell that you make him happy. So I am not gonna bitch and I am not gonna hate you. I can use all the girlfriends I can get. Also I think you are very cool." She nodded and went to get breakfast from the house cook.

I walked up to Adrian and he was drinking Scotch. It was barley 2 in the after noon and I said "So your a day drunk huh?" I asked amused and he looked at me with a smirk and said "You know what my father said?" I waited for him to answer and he said "He used to say 'it is always 5 O'clock somewhere in the world.'" I smiled and walked to Luca and said "I am going shopping with Raffaele's girlfriend Violet to get an outfit for tonight." and he stopped me before I walked away and handed me a hand gun and said "You are involved in this now as much as I wish you weren't Violet keeps one with her too. Just keep it in your purse. " He said and I nodded and put the gun on safety and put it in my purse.