"You know what happened to People who tease? They Get Punished."

Valentina's P.O.V

I was watching them Constantly that blonde bitch was  flirting with Adrian like there was no tomorrow. Of course I had no right to be jealous I mean he wasn't with me and god knows that if he was I would have more problems then I could count but for some reason it was just unpleasant for me to see them flirting.

Adrian walked towards me and said "The rest of the room's upstairs are full so you will be staying with me in my room." I smiled and he chuckled. "But Baby, I thought we were gonna make love tonight. Who cares about this bitch?" The blonde bitch said and I said "Don't worry you will have plenty of time to pass your STD's to him I am just using his room for sleep and the occasional self-pleasure shower." I said as all the guys started to burst out into laughter. She looked at Adrian who was lightly laughing him self.

"Adrian she is being mean to me throw her out." The Blonde bitch pouted. "Ava just please leave I will speak to you later." I laughed and Ava looked at me with confusion and I said "I am just amused that your name actually matches your personality you know ava means inequity which means immoral." I laughed she walked away but not before giving me the finger.

Adrian had an amused look on his face. "You really don't let people mess with you do you?" Adrian asked and I shoke my head. "Lets go upstairs that is where my room is." he said as he walked behind me. I decided to put an extra sway to my hips as I walked up. "The room is the first one to your left." He said. I opened the door and It was amazing and beautiful.

It was like the rooms from the movies

It was like the rooms from the movies. I was so tempted to squeal but I remembered that I am not here on vacation I am here because this asshole decided it was a good idea to shoot a man instead of shooting me. "Where will I sleep?" I asked he said "On the bed with me." he said in a duh tone. I sat down on the bed and he said "You might want to change your shirt there is a closet filled with cloths for you I got them shipped when we found out you would be staying. The shirt has a strawberry stain on it." He said I looked at him and remembered that I hadn't worn a bra because this shirt had a open back so she smirked and he said "You can just give me your shirt I will put it for Maria my maid to wash." I smirked even wider then realized that I am okay with him seeing my bare chest so I confidently took off my shirt and handed it to him.

His eyes widened when he saw that my chest was bare. I started to walk up to him slowly and asked in a seductive tone "Where did you say that closet was again?" he swallowed the lump in his throat and he said "Um....It is right next to the bathroom." He said and I winked at him and walked to the closet. Can I say wow! That Closet is bigger then my apartment.

 Can I say wow! That Closet is bigger then my apartment