SORRY!!!!!!

Okay so I have some news....

First I want to apologize because I haven't updated in months....than I want to say that I think i am gonna stop updating and leave this book as discontinued or I'm going to delete it....I am so sorry for doing this. For those of you who read this book. The truth is that I have lost complete and utter motivation for updating this book. I love writing but this book is just not something I can write anymore. I really don't know where the story line is going and I am becoming really drained by thinking about it. So I am going to be putting up a new book that I will be updating regularly. It is a Fan fiction and it is also going to be mafia based. I hope you guys enjoy it. 

It will be better than this book because I will put my heart and soul into it and updating it. I am so sorry again for doing this out of the blue. I just really need a change of pace. The next book will have a high level of sexual content and it will be very family based. I will be having Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez as the main girls mom and dad. Anyway I really hope that you guys read the next book because I really want it to have as much support as this book. If you are a day one fan that started reading as soon as this book came out...please, please, please give the next book a chance and please if you are not a first time reader give the next book a shot. 

i love you all for your undying support....<3

                     Adriana<3